Match Thread: Villa v Everton

limpid

Just now, HalfTimePost said:

I'm honestly going have to leave the forum, just constant bed wetting from scores of posters.

First season in champions League in decades and just tens of posters waiting too outdo each other in nonsense negative posts

"No chance the worst team in the league do again exactly what they did last week"

30 minutes gone. 

Completely agree. So many adults absolutely wetting themselves. Don't get me wrong I'm annoyed but I'm genuinely concerned by the amount of nervous breakdowns there appear to be happening.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, HalfTimePost said:

I'm honestly going have to leave the forum, just constant bed wetting from scores of posters.

First season in champions League in decades and just tens of posters waiting too outdo each other in nonsense negative posts

"No chance the worst team in the league do again exactly what they did last week"

30 minutes gone. 

Nah, it's not bed wetting....

....ALTHOUGH...

4 minutes ago, Callum said:

Seriously this is why Watkins isn’t in the same conversation as top strikers. Completely unacceptable to be this shit 6 weeks into the season. 

What a player 

Just now, Marka Ragnos said:

I won’t say I’m not worried, but I still think we’ll get something out of this match.  

Depends what minute Duran comes on

Despite the score line we're still a better team than them

• Like 1