Brumstopdogs

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

Get yourself logged off and on the beers then. Your work there is done. 

Hypothetically, I may have already started. But just in case my boss is a secret mod I haven't yet

• Like 1

Unai clearly loves Bogarde, that's like the third game in a row he's started him.

I'd have changed both full backs for this and probably given Barkley and Duran a start at the very least but I can see the need to play our most familiar lineup to try to win our first game. I just hope we defend better than we did against Everton.

Amazing feeling to be playing in the Champs League for the first time in 41 years.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Would have thought Emery play it a touch safer and have Carlos on the pitch instead of Bogarde. 

that kid must be really impressing in training 

Or Carlos isn’t impressing in training….hmmm…

Just now, Rodders said:

no changes. Not a real surprise but I thought there might have been a couple of changes, I think the sooner the whole squad feels involved the better, but just a minor observation not a criticism.

If you make changes and win, great. But if you make changes and don't, you're left to ask yourself if you'd have gotten all 3 with your full strength lineup.

This is, on paper, a winnable game at full strength. Go get the points you can get now.