Brumstopdogs

4 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

Yours is massive too, the other half reckons it's too big for the sleeve 

I think that’s just the standard size isn’t it?, hope it doesn’t make my weedy little biceps looks even more pathetic 😂 

• Haha 1

Just now, alreadyexists said:

I think that’s just the standard size isn’t it?, hope it doesn’t make my weedy little biceps looks even more pathetic 😂 

It is a standard size as far as I know. The kids one is obviously smaller, I think she's just being OCD fussy

• Haha 1

Any thoughts on the lineup tonight? I'll be honest I have no clue whether we'll be unchanged or if it will be radically different. My guess is that there could be one or two surprises. 

I reckon Maatsen will start, despite Digne having killed it so far.

McGinn, I think is a shoe-in. And I think Ramsey and Ned might start. Defence is pretty much set by injuries, but I wonder if we'll see Mings on the bench? 

12 hours ago, briny_ear said:

Not convinced French/Dutch/Belgian makes up a viable language pod.

Why ever not? 

All they need to do is to speak slowly and loudly with a slight foreign twang and everyone will understand them. Works like an charm for me! 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hobsons Choice said:

Is it usual to train on the pitch before CL games? 

Where else would we train? It happens in internationals and all European fixtures.

It's not like we rent our own stadium or opposition gave us a go at their training ground. 

Also, it's not a 'training' - it's more or less keeping up with fitness and getting a feel for the pitch/stadium. 

10 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Just stopped at Tesco and got the lagers sorted. 

I wanted to parade them around and say to anyone I passed 'these are for later when watching Villa in the Champions League'. 

Got a 2 hour drive home in a bit from Didcot to Bridgwater but I feel like a kid at Christmas. It's brilliant 💜🩵

I've just been to get some beer on me lunch, not just for the footy though