Brumstopdogs

No changes. Not sure what I'd have went with tbh but Bailey on the bench is good to see.

I know it's great to be in CL but I hope the lads realise the importance of winning these "easier" games. Some very tough matches coming up so points on the board at this stage is vital. 

Going 2-1 Villa

UTFV 

shitting it now. looking at their team they've got bugger all about them really. a few african players with some intl caps (and not from the good african teams either) but very little else.

on paper, we should piss all over this lot...except we're not playing on paper...or even grass for that matter

come on villa...get the job done

• Like 1

Just now, tomav84 said:

shitting it now. looking at their team they've got bugger all about them really. a few african players with some intl caps (and not from the good african teams either) but very little else.

on paper, we should piss all over this lot...except we're not playing on paper...or even grass for that matter

come on villa...get the job done

We not playing on grass? Please don’t say it’s on astroturf?

1 minute ago, 479Villan said:

Conference League will have been a great lesson for this team in thinking you're going to show up and boss somebody around on their own pitch.

Hoping for an away at AZ type performance. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Made In Aston said:

I thought there world be a bit of rotation for this one but it's pretty much the same team as against Everton. Surely Barkley, Duran or maatsen could have come in. 

I think the rotation we might see will come at Wolves?

Of course we've gone full strength, last season in Europe it was showed we can't underestimate the oppositionLegia Warsaw beat us in the first game, oui needed an injury time winner to beat Mostar, and then could only draw away to them, and got thrashed by Olympiacos, we were never going to play a weakened team in our first Champions League match. Emery was asked about rotation in the latter stages of the Conference League, and made more or less the same point

Edited by useless
sorry for saying of course
  • Like 1