Brumstopdogs

Good side, confident we can win this now.

Glad we have gone near to full strength as possible, win today takes (any) pressure off the Munich game, which we will do well to get any points from. 

I had Carlos in for the experience over Bogarde, but least Konsa is at centre back, which is good.

1-2 Villa - Watkins and Rogers (who is due one)

7 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Ramsey is our first choice left midfielder?

Bailey would be starting instead of him if we were full strength (with McGinn on the left instead)

I assume as Bailey is returning from injury he's being eased back in

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 479Villan said:

If you make changes and win, great. But if you make changes and don't, you're left to ask yourself if you'd have gotten all 3 with your full strength lineup.

This is, on paper, a winnable game at full strength. Go get the points you can get now.

Yeah, go with your best team…on paper we are playing the weakest team who are playing poorly, it’s our first time in Champions League for donkies and most of these players want to play in the CL games.  Let’s go all out for the first three points.  We shouldn’t underestimate Young Boys either just because they are playing poor.  Get the job done!

• Like 3

I've waited so many years for this and I honestly don't give a d@mn about who plays where. Unai's the manager not me 😀.

Win, lose or draw I'm going to enjoy every minute of playing at the pinnacle of European football again. Up The Villa, and I wish so much that you could be here with us tonight Gary.

• Like 2