Brumstopdogs

4 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

They have started off poor in their league. Currently bottom but shouldn’t be underestimated. It’s a game we should be expected to win though. 

I hope we absolutely spank Young Boys 

Absolutely surreal to be in the Champions League and to hear the music as we walk out will be spine tingling.

We should win if you compare teams but the artificial pitch does worry me somewhat. Our players won’t obviously be used to the surface and I hope we don’t pick up further injuries because of it.

We could actually be top of the league format at the final whistle. Imagine that. 

• Like 1

Got offered a ticket for this but couldn't sort out an easy/cheap way to Bern :(

In terms of the game, they're pants this season so we should be aiming for a comfortable win.

Working from home to watch this.

Villa are playing in the Champions League again....I'd have believed you in 2006...I'd have punched you for being an asshole in 2016.

LET'S **** GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Like 1

I hope we go with the same lineup as today against the Toffees. The players need a chance to get used to each other in those positions and rise. Switching up the lineup now is pulling the cake out of the oven too soon, just when it's setting. Obviously, injuries could affect things tho.

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 1