Gary Shaw

rjw63

8 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Hmm, I wasn’t sure whether to post this or not, but I’m hearing through a friend of a friend, someone that’s currently at his bedside, that this isn’t true and he hasn’t passed yet but it’s not looking good.

If this is so then that journalist is in for a world of pain. You don't release a story like that if you're not 100% sure.

Interesting that no other credible source has reported this news as far as I can tell. Can't see anything from any Villa people active on the internet either, Ian Taylor or Collymore or Steve Stride for instance.

• Like 3

Was with him last year and a few of the legends from 82 at an exhibition. Just a great blokes, all of them. The word legend gets used far too easily these days but the 82 squad really are legends and Gary is one of those. Grew up as a kid adoring both him and Morley so hopefully this news is premature and he's fighting like he did when he wore the shirt. 💜💙 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

Hmm, I wasn’t sure whether to post this or not, but I’m hearing through a friend of a friend, someone that’s currently at his bedside, that this isn’t true and he hasn’t passed yet but it’s not looking good.

The arseholeness of social media. Don’t cha just love it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

The arseholeness of social media. Don’t cha just love it.

Stan Collymore has reported it, bloke is an utter **** if not true.

IMG_3361.jpeg

Edited by Si.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â