Gary Shaw

rjw63

Never thought anyone could replace Brian Little growing up but Gary certainly did. An absolute legend and dream to watch. 
He won it all for us and helped us dare to dream. Shocking that he never got a full England cap but London and red top bias was just as bad back then.

RIP Gary another HEITS

• Like 3

Apparently the European cup commentary banner that was on the North Stand is being restated on the Holte End.

Gary Shaw will then still be remembered...

Saw him play and score so many times, absolutely gutted that he has gone at such a young age.

I know it sounds corny but on Saturday before the game I might put a small bunch of flowers underneath his picture at the Holte End and pay my respects for a minute or two

😪

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

Apparently the European cup commentary banner that was on the North Stand is being restated on the Holte End.

Gary Shaw will then still be remembered...

Saw him play and score so many times, absolutely gutted that he has gone at such a young age.

I know it sounds corny but on Saturday before the game I might put a small bunch of flowers underneath his picture at the Holte End and pay my respects for a minute or two

😪

Paying genuine respect in this way can never be corny. Respect to you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â