FAB meeting - Mid September 2024

OutByEaster?

1) When will pride rewards start back again

2) the ‘grand plan’ is to keep fans (customers) in and around the ground before and after games to spend money. Most will do so buying food and drinks. But they’ll quickly think about going elsewhere due to woeful service. Nothing against the concourse staff. They’re doing their best. There’s just not enough of them. Hasn’t been for years. They need to sort service out for GA

3) have they found Hercules yet. Been MIA for some time now!

Edited by cauley81
  • Like 1

What else can we expect this season from Adidas?

Any one off special kit for our birthday?

Rucksacks for kids they are missing a trick for the new school year.

Adidas beanies/bucket hats/footballs?

Winter coats?

The new shop is great so well done on that.

• Like 1

Why does there have to be such a difference in facilities between GA and GA+. 

I accept longer queues in GA but I don't accept piss covered toilets or having to suffer a portaloo, I'm not at a festival

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

There was only rank Carlsberg available in the Trinity against Arsenal. Can we expect a better selection going forward? FYI I literally heard three blokes talking about how they'd "have another one in town" next time rather than come early and enjoy a terrace beer. I don't even drink at the games but had gone earlier due to the predictable mess with getting in.

This. Managed to get in just about early enough for a drink. Will normally have at least one before the game. With current selection on offer, won't be bothering. Shame the Purity link up has ended.

• Like 4

The online shop is sparse

Based on the videos and pictures of the club shop there's a lot more lines out there but for whatever reason the online shop has next to nothing, beyond the kits especially, none of our own stuff, nothing for kids etc 

• Like 4

In 2025, Everton will become the latest club to leapfrog us on facilities and capacity. Is the club still working towards a meaningful redevelopment of the stadium? 

My love to every single person connected with the football side of the club for a wonderful two years

Edited by Captain_Townsend
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:
  • FYI I literally heard three blokes talking about how they'd "have another one in town"

This is clearly not true, are Mo and Ian aware? There is no way they will accept this.

Mate.

Edited by AndyClarke
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:
  • Can the club confirm its position in UEFA's value pillar for the 2024/25 Champions League prize money please. Or confirm when they'll find our their position of the 36 competing teams.

The what now?

• Haha 1

I assume the club might put the ticket details up very shortly, but if club don’t, can we get a statement from the club on how season ticket holders with plastic cards are to get access to their seats for cup/Euro games. I assume the tickets will be loaded onto the card? There was nothing in the letter that the card came with on this.

On the lessons to be learnt from the Arsenal game, if the club have the correct amount of stewards in place could the club be more flexible with the 90 minute opening of the turnstiles. On the Trinity side the queue was big before 4 o’clock and I suspect it will be the same for the next home game. I did feel sorry for the wheelchair users having to cut through the queues to get the North Stand side of the ground.

One last thing, as of today, I still have no idea of the official attendance for Arsenal game. I have no issue with the club not stating it at the game (although I’m a little bit sad), but could the club issue the attendance elsewhere to the media. We appear to be the only premier league club to not do so. Very strange.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Unused Sub said:

I assume the club might put the ticket details up very shortly, but if club don’t, can we get a statement from the club on how season ticket holders with plastic cards are to get access to their seats for cup/Euro games. I assume the tickets will be loaded onto the card? There was nothing in the letter that the card came with on this.

On the lessons to be learnt from the Arsenal game, if the club have the correct amount of stewards in place could the club be more flexible with the 90 minute opening of the turnstiles. On the Trinity side the queue was big before 4 o’clock and I suspect it will be the same for the next home game. I did feel sorry for the wheelchair users having to cut through the queues to get the North Stand side of the ground.

One last thing, as of today, I still have no idea of the official attendance for Arsenal game. I have no issue with the club not stating it at the game (although I’m a little bit sad), but could the club issue the attendance elsewhere to the media. We appear to be the only premier league club to not do so. Very strange.

With excellent posts like this, you may need to shortly change your username to "Jhon Jader Duran".

I want to know, what are Chris Heck’s plans to get the club earning the £400m a year, and how much will that impact the fans? Are we going to be needing to spend more to make our club as “big” as the “top 6”, if so what will the fans get in return? 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MadridVilla said:

Still waiting on the club to contact me which is a bit disappointing to be honest. Will leave it a few more days until I contact the ticket office. 

@OutByEaster?

10 days after the Arsenal game and people are in the dark over those ghost seats. Please include in question.

• Like 1