ender4

1 minute ago, RicRic said:

This is highly frustrating, i add ticket to basket then it says limited to ‘0’ tickets per owner 😤 guessing its still only available for those with europe history and so forth, seeing the ones that are £90 circa available and id grab one straight away but only tickets i can get are £176 standing terrace ones

We also had this issue, my mates account couldn't buy the ticket and got that same message. I have a bunch of our friend group saved for when I buy group tickets and I had no issue assigning his ID the ticket and buying it on my account. Seems like an internal issue at Villa, I would ring them if I was you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

We also had this issue, my mates account couldn't buy the ticket and got that same message. I have a bunch of our friend group saved for when I buy group tickets and I had no issue assigning his ID the ticket and buying it on my account. Seems like an internal issue at Villa, I would ring them if I was you.

I have a friend linked to mine too but it allows them to be assigned to it but when i try it shows that message, but im sure today it is available to all who have a booking history, just wondering if its whether because he possibly went to a ECL match last season 

Edited by RicRic

9 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

GA+ has been release. I didn't see that announced anywhere unless I missed it?

Thank you for this, had been checking the villa page all week but was out at a course all day. Managed to jump on when I read this and got a ticket. First game in forever (season ticket holder for 10 years previously!). Not sure how I feel about the GA+ tickets but when you’ve sat through what I have in the past, it’ll be worth it! 

• Like 2

Did tickets ever become available to this for just standard members? Didn’t bother looking because I’m aiming for the Juventus game but just wondering if it ever became available for your bog standard members at any point? Basically just trying to work out if I stand much of a chance at getting a ticket for any of the champions league games or if I’ve got more chance of winning the Euro millions 😂

8 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Looks like only lower grounds now available at a cheap price of £231 per adult if anyone still looking to go to the game...

Gonna assume this is only for ST holders or members with a Euro game under their belt last season? Because I can’t see any tickets for this on my profile. 

18 hours ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

Gonna assume this is only for ST holders or members with a Euro game under their belt last season? Because I can’t see any tickets for this on my profile. 

No  - I'm a member who didn't go to a Euro game last season and GA+ tickets are still available to buy for me:

https://tickets.avfc.co.uk/en-GB/events/aston villa v bayern munich/2024-10-2_20.00/villa park?hallmap

GA+ still available in P2, A2 and A1 (approx 25 in total still available). £231 per ticket though...

8 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

No  - I'm a member who didn't go to a Euro game last season and GA+ tickets are still available to buy for me:

https://tickets.avfc.co.uk/en-GB/events/aston villa v bayern munich/2024-10-2_20.00/villa park?hallmap

GA+ still available in P2, A2 and A1 (approx 25 in total still available). £231 per ticket though...

Weirdly it doesn’t show up for me :( I’m a member as well :( 

2 minutes ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

Weirdly it doesn’t show up for me :( I’m a member as well :( 

Just had a look now and showing none left so perhaps they've been sold now or taken off sale.

Were definitely available earlier today as allowed me to put them in basket, assign owners and get to the payment stage although I can't make the match and won't pay that price so didn't proceed with the sale.

19 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Just had a look now and showing none left so perhaps they've been sold now or taken off sale.

Were definitely available earlier today as allowed me to put them in basket, assign owners and get to the payment stage although I can't make the match and won't pay that price so didn't proceed with the sale.

Ah I’m with you. Thanks for the heads up. I’m gonna try for Juve so it’s good to know 👍

2 minutes ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

Ah I’m with you. Thanks for the heads up. I’m gonna try for Juve so it’s good to know 👍

Yeah sounds like we're in the same boat trying to get tickets but I'm planning for the Bologna game (hoping the demand is lower and GA+ pricing cheaper!)

The ticket demand for the Bayern game was always likely to be off the charts...

Edited by Brumstopdogs

10 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Yeah sounds like we're in the same boat trying to get tickets but I'm planning for the Bologna game (hoping the demand is lower and GA+ pricing cheaper!)

The ticket demand for the Bayern game was always likely to be off the charts...

Yeah exactly. Hopefully by the time our games come around everyone will be skint and the novelty will have worn off 😂

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â