ender4

Have been a member for years, went to the Ajax game last season - last minute Terrace View decision with my son as it was “relatively” cheaper than the Prem prices. Thought we’d qualify for the member +1 criteria today, but after queuing and getting in after an hour or so this morning I could see the dreaded premium packages (weirdly they flashed when selected and wouldn’t go in my basket - not that I was going to buy at those prices) but no standard tickets were available. Can’t believe they had all gone by then. Anyone else have this issue? Very frustrating.

There's loads of tickets being sold by third party sites at eye watering prices. Here's just a couple.

Tickets4football

Cheapest in Upper Holte in the wings £215.89 then add the booking fee you'll be paying a total of £264.08

spacer.png

Livefootballtickets 

Have 149 available in various parts of the ground starting from £175 per ticket up to £215 per ticket

£175 gets you in either the wings of the Upper Holte or Upper North. You then have to add £52.50 service fee and tax making it a whopping £227.50

The most expensive is £215 in M5 or M3 in the lower Doug. Add the service charge and tax at £64.50 and you can have a ticket for £279.50.

spacer.png

Can only assume that these are season ticket holders or members who have bought tickets and are selling them on to try to make a quick buck. Where else would they get the tickets from?

As high as demand is i can't see that there'd be too many takers at these prices.

So, when you're at the game and see loads of empty seats, perhaps this could be one of the reasons.

17 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Have the hospitality/GA+ tickets gone on sale yet?

Not that I'm aware of. I'm trying to look at getting one but am struggling to find any info on it. I'm hoping that's due to them not being on sale yet rather than already sold out. 

7 hours ago, imavillan said:

There's loads of tickets being sold by third party sites at eye watering prices. Here's just a couple.

Tickets4football

Cheapest in Upper Holte in the wings £215.89 then add the booking fee you'll be paying a total of £264.08

spacer.png

Livefootballtickets 

Have 149 available in various parts of the ground starting from £175 per ticket up to £215 per ticket

£175 gets you in either the wings of the Upper Holte or Upper North. You then have to add £52.50 service fee and tax making it a whopping £227.50

The most expensive is £215 in M5 or M3 in the lower Doug. Add the service charge and tax at £64.50 and you can have a ticket for £279.50.

spacer.png

Can only assume that these are season ticket holders or members who have bought tickets and are selling them on to try to make a quick buck. Where else would they get the tickets from?

As high as demand is i can't see that there'd be too many takers at these prices.

So, when you're at the game and see loads of empty seats, perhaps this could be one of the reasons.

imagine the sellers will reduce their price nearer the time if not selling

I'm a claret member so tickets would have gone on sale to me today should they not have sold out. I thought the game would still appear on the ticket purchasing page for me though - I was hoping to check for any returns etc. Is the game, despite being sold out, visible for others in my situation?

15 minutes ago, Troglodyte said:

I'm a claret member so tickets would have gone on sale to me today should they not have sold out. I thought the game would still appear on the ticket purchasing page for me though - I was hoping to check for any returns etc. Is the game, despite being sold out, visible for others in my situation?

No not visible either for me.

I think if there are returns they might go to the window at which tickets were sold out so only season ticket holders or members who went to a ECL game last season would be able to get them...

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Not that I'm aware of. I'm trying to look at getting one but am struggling to find any info on it. I'm hoping that's due to them not being on sale yet rather than already sold out. 

I think season ticket holders have only today been able to purchase their seat. Just read that it is £156 for Terrace View. Not sure if that is as a reduced price for season ticket holders though. It's £160 for Man Utd so very possible there is some sort of 'discount' there and once they know how many there is left to sell they will be available.

19 hours ago, Troglodyte said:

I can still see blocks etc but being a ST holder and logging into it might be why. If any go bk on sale will be the window it sold out on 

For me (member with conference league history) it shows. Looks like they’ve changed the wording. That said - it is greyed out as sold out.

On Sale Dates:

Season Ticket Holders - From Friday 6 September 4pm
Claret, Villan & Cubs Members who attended a UEFA Europa Conference League game at Villa Park in the 2023-24 season - From Tuesday 10 September 9.30am
PLEASE NOTE - General Admission tickets for this game sold out to Members who had attended 1+ UECL fixture. Should any further tickets become available they will be on sale to supporters who meet this criteria
Edited by stratford_villa

Thanks for sharing - uhhhh attended 10 home league games last season as a member but not a conference game. No chance will be getting a ticket via official route it seems 😷

Got one for a mate of mine who missed out on the general sale ones because he didn't renew the Villa club thing in time but very poor to at least not announce when these go on sale IMO. Lucky I had a look at the time I did, these will go fast.

This is highly frustrating, i add ticket to basket then it says limited to ‘0’ tickets per owner 😤 guessing its still only available for those with europe history and so forth, seeing the ones that are £90 circa available and id grab one straight away but only tickets i can get are £176 standing terrace ones

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â