ender4

General admission seats sold out in a couple of hours. Can’t get the image out of my head of Heck sitting there like Montgomery Burns twiddling his fingers…’excellent’

One question though, those seats at back of holte reserved for terrace view etc etc. If they don’t all sell at premium whack (I’m sure they will for this one), do they ever get relisted as normal seats or go unsold????

3 minutes ago, randy_69 said:

General admission seats sold out in a couple of hours. Can’t get the image out of my head of Heck sitting there like Montgomery Burns twiddling his fingers…’excellent’

One question though, those seats at back of holte reserved for terrace view etc etc. If they don’t all sell at premium whack (I’m sure they will for this one), do they ever get relisted as normal seats or go unsold????

Not sure about these but I regularly see a block open up in P2 of the Doug Ellis about a day or two before a game that are clearly unsold Lower Grounds tickets.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Folski said:

Anyone know who much premium tickets are for this?

Can't help too much currently but for Man Utd

Lower grounds £210

Terrace view £160

The Cells £145

So guess you're looking at that plus another 20+ Heckin' quid! maybe?

57 minutes ago, randy_69 said:

For the Ajax game last year they dumped a load on as General Admission a few hours before kick off.  Don't see there being any left for them to do it with for this one though.

One small bright spot, at least the tickets appeared on the Villa app and could be loaded up to the wallet quickly this time. I was having problems with the Everton match, this one went more smoothly.

1 hour ago, randy_69 said:

More chance of SHA winning the major trophy quadruple in the next five years than this happening sadly.

My ex girlfriend who is a member managed to get tickets to every weekend home game last season, didn’t go to any evening games, and therefore UCL games because of having young kids. 

It seems mad that someone that may have only gone to one UCL game had the chance to get these before her. Not sure I agree with the strategy used for this. 

52 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

Can't help too much currently but for Man Utd

Lower grounds £210

Terrace view £160

The Cells £145

So guess you're looking at that plus another 20+ Heckin' quid! maybe?

20 quid?.. They will be almost double The PL games! 

• Like 1

Like the PL games after there sold out will there be a chance to get tickets aftersale like the ones here and there that pop up ?? alternatively on other sites they should list the stadium as trinity or doug ellis for eg instead of longside or shortside as i want to know exactly where im sitting 

Edited by RicRic

Wait, I’m really confused. General admission has sold out according to the website - does that mean every single ticket is gone already before it’s got to fans with a membership? General admission is just the bog standard seats, right? Just wondering if there’s gonna be any chance for normal members to get a sniff at tickets at all during the process. 

Edited by CLARETANDBLUEFOXY

2 hours ago, Kingman said:

20 quid?.. They will be almost double The PL games! 

😂 That was me just being a bit optimistic for those whose only hope is to go in GA+ and just added the extra on the like for like ticket value.

You'd think they might struggle selling GA+ if they did go with double though. That's a hell of a lot for something you don't particularly get much for or really aimed at corporate.

That's said Lower grounds with a 3rd party event company is £449!

Just checked for Man Utd for Lower grounds via that event company is £199. 

Edited by AlwaysAVFC

44 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

😂 That was me just being a bit optimistic for those whose only hope is to go in GA+ and just added the extra on the like for like ticket value.

You'd think they might struggle selling GA+ if they did go with double though. That's a hell of a lot for something you don't particularly get much for or really aimed at corporate.

That's said Lower grounds with a 3rd party event company is £449!

Just checked for Man Utd for Lower grounds via that event company is £199. 

Don't forget you need to add the VAT and it's minimum of 2 per order so Bayern are £1077 a pair! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

Wait, I’m really confused. General admission has sold out according to the website - does that mean every single ticket is gone already before it’s got to fans with a membership? General admission is just the bog standard seats, right? Just wondering if there’s gonna be any chance for normal members to get a sniff at tickets at all during the process. 

It sold out at Claret members who had been to a Europa Conference League home match last season, after the season ticket holders reserved window to secure their own seats exclusively.

Although the ticket prices are way too high, one (albeit, rare) thing they have got right is the priority categories for the UCL games.

23 minutes ago, wedge said:

It sold out at Claret members who had been to a Europa Conference League home match last season, after the season ticket holders reserved window to secure their own seats exclusively.

Although the ticket prices are way too high, one (albeit, rare) thing they have got right is the priority categories for the UCL games.

Did they say anywhere when this was going to happen? I had been keeping an eye on Villa social media stuff and website but only saw info for Young Boya game. I am a member and went to 4 home conference league games last year. 

They normally stagger the sale right and let people know when they may be able to get them. Gutted to have missed out 😭

9 minutes ago, mark359 said:

Did they say anywhere when this was going to happen? I had been keeping an eye on Villa social media stuff and website but only saw info for Young Boya game. I am a member and went to 4 home conference league games last year. 

They normally stagger the sale right and let people know when they may be able to get them. Gutted to have missed out 😭

Sales criteria was announced on the official website and social media channels last Thursday mate:

Bayern Munich ticket details

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, wedge said:

Sales criteria was announced on the official website and social media channels last Thursday mate:

Bayern Munich ticket details

Argh! Thanks. No idea how I missed that. 
Should it show in my tickets now, but as sold out? I still can’t see the game there at all. I only signed up to the membership things about a month ago, so not sure it’s all connected up. Thanks 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â