ender4

2 minutes ago, East London Villa said:

Yes, signed into account, with a Claret Membership and a ticket last season in the Conference League. All connected with a Fan ID. I don't understand.

When did you buy the claret membership?

1 minute ago, East London Villa said:

Mid July.

That might be your problem then, did you have it last season when you got your conference league ticket 

Edited by TDR V2

1 minute ago, TDR V2 said:

That might be your problem then, did you have it last season when you got your conference league ticket 

Well that definitely shouldn't be a problem as it hasn't been advertised anywhere that you needed a previous claret membership to access the tickets now. If it is, then frankly I'll be furious and demanding a refund.

Nah that's not it, it takes 72 hours to activate ticket access part of the package but as long as its before that it will work. Providing it was the full £40 one and not another version.

Dont know whats stopping the tickets from appearing.

Just now, East London Villa said:

Well that definitely shouldn't be a problem as it hasn't been advertised anywhere that you needed a previous claret membership to access the tickets now. If it is, then frankly I'll be furious and demanding a refund.

Because last seasons euro ticket was bought without a membership, I have a feeling the criteria they have set for the initial sale of this one doesn't include yours. I'd suggest ringing them or trying social media to check. That would be my guess though 

Just now, AndyM3000 said:

Nah that's not it, it takes 72 hours to activate ticket access part of the package but as long as its before that it will work. Providing it was the full £40 one and not another version.

Dont know whats stopping the tickets from appearing.

See above, I don't think the criteria filters know what to do with this one. 

Because last seasons euro ticket was bought without a membership, I have a feeling the criteria they have set for the initial sale of this one doesn't include yours. I'd suggest ringing them or trying social media to check. That would be my guess though 

Tried calling, not even put in a queue just got "we're too busy try later". Have emailed but assume that takes a long time to respond. It's not been a great start to the day :( 

Thanks for your help though - I want to get to the bottom of this somehow with the club. Clearly I'm not going to be able to get a ticket this time around but I want to try for more league games and CL games this season and it's £80 down the drain for my Claret membership and my wife's if that isn't possible.

14 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Seeing all them Terrace View seats reserved at the back of the Upper Holte is criminal. I don't mind the concept of it, but to put them there is baffling.

Horrendous, there are loads still available at mega money (in my opinion as it's just a normal seat in the Holte) as well, criminal.

6 minutes ago, East London Villa said:

It should be okay. I bought my European tickets without a membership last year. I bought a membership for this season and it all worked okay this morning once I finally got through about 3 queues.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, East London Villa said:

Tried calling, not even put in a queue just got "we're too busy try later". Have emailed but assume that takes a long time to respond. It's not been a great start to the day :( 

Thanks for your help though - I want to get to the bottom of this somehow with the club. Clearly I'm not going to be able to get a ticket this time around but I want to try for more league games and CL games this season and it's £80 down the drain for my Claret membership and my wife's if that isn't possible.

I think it's just timing this morning, do you have the same fan ID as last season?

18 minutes ago, wedge said:

Horrendous, there are loads still available at mega money (in my opinion as it's just a normal seat in the Holte) as well, criminal.

Apart from the odd single it's only GA+ that are left anywhere now

21 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

I think it's just timing this morning, do you have the same fan ID as last season?

Same Fan ID. Could be because I'm abroad maybe. Or that my ticket didn't scan properly for Olympiacos maybe, even though I attended the game and it shows in my tickets booking history. Just so over it all.

Edited by East London Villa

Just now, East London Villa said:

Same Fan ID. Could be because I'm abroad maybe. Or that my ticket didn't scan properly for Olympiacos maybe, even though I attended the game and it shows in my tickets booking history. Just so over it all.

That's daft then, it should work. I'd say complain to them but you won't get through

• Sad 1

I've logged in and I cannot get to bayern tickets at all, has it sold out or yet another fault. Tye list for home fixture tickets has everton wolves and man utd, Bayern isn't showing at all, anyone else had this problem. 

Wow just wow, seats and areas just blocked the whole ground, surprised we sell any tickets, the app is faulty everytime. I GIVE UP zero confidence in this ticketing process. Champions league club................... Sunday league app.

2 hours ago, TDR V2 said:

Not the case I didn’t have membership last year and was able to get one this morning.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Folski said:

Not the case I didn’t have membership last year and was able to get one this morning.

Yeah worked that out, turns out it's purely the temperamental app playing up. Probably done the same thing to lots of folk this morning

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â