ender4

Yay, got some tickets!   Allocating them was a nightmare as well, kept giving different errors to my kids saying they weren't allowed to buy tickets (when they did meet all the criteria).

8 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

Not sure what you lot are doing, I've just got straight back in again, no queue and not even slow.

Don't ever refresh the screen, just let it run and it works. 

Deffo clear your cookies and other data from it, half the time it's slow cos it's checking you're not all robots

yes this seems to be the way forward. full refresh now and then. worked for me

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

I’m in a similar postion to you. I managed to get in without going into any queue, tried buying tickets but page wouldn’t load or random error messages returned, but after a few attempts at clicking refresh I got in and bought 3 tickets no bother. I can now get straight back in without joining any queue, but will stay away no so as to not add to the traffic. 

It's one of the most temperamental apps I've ever used. All I did this morning was clear all cookies and data from the app, sign in about 0830 and leave it, refreshed at 0930 and was straight in, was a bit slow no issues at all

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

I've got on and there's tickets available. Noticed the front two rows are showing on P6. Could have sworn they never showed them as those seats don't exist. Unless they do now and they have moved the camera ?

Non existent seats are the best type of seats. It's a Heck special!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Hour long queues. As @Stevo985 mentioned before it's ridiculous they go straight to membership plus one European game.

It's absolutely insane.

And then they don't have a website capable of hosting that many people, so people who do get in end up with a crashed website.

We had 4 of us all logging in trying to get tickets. Everyone ended up with a crashed website and one guy ended up getting us the tickets. But we were very lucky.

Same thing happened for Olympiacos last season and we nearly missed out altogether, even though we'd been to 6 fixtures at that point

It's stupid

Same again. Second time queuing up for ages, sent to a page where there are only Premier League games listed? What the hell is going on?! I have a claret membership and attended a conference league game, it's on my account. This is so frustrating.

Edit: Does anyone have the link where they actually got through please?

Edited by East London Villa

2 minutes ago, Folski said:

I got a restricted view in upper Doug anyone know what these are like? Right down the front?

It'll just be an arm rail in front of you, just lean forward 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, East London Villa said:

Same again. Second time queuing up for ages, sent to a page where there are only Premier League games listed? What the hell is going on?! I have a claret membership and attended a conference league game, it's on my account. This is so frustrating.

Edit: Does anyone have the link where they actually got through please?

Are you signed in to your account, the Bayern listing should only show if you are

Just now, East London Villa said:

Yes, signed into account, with a Claret Membership and a ticket last season in the Conference League. All connected with a Fan ID. I don't understand.

It'll just be the app playing up then. Clear the cookies and data and start again, if your using phone then try a computer instead

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â