ender4

S**t show. Two tickets in basket, then crashed, now site under maintenance. When I can get in now if I try to go basket or add any new ones I get an invalid operation transaction guild message!!!!!

What a joke. Some people are able to get in, other people are stuck in an infinite queue, others just have a spinning ball. I've no idea if I'll even get in if this queue ever reaches zero...

I've just got straight back in again, loads left in lower holte, no queue or anything. Try clearing ya cookies and starting again, that's how I manage to get it work first time. I'll stay out of it now so I'm not blocking anyone from getting on

1 minute ago, TDR V2 said:

I've just got straight back in again, loads left in lower holte, no queue or anything. Try clearing ya cookies and starting again, that's how I manage to get it work first time. I'll stay out of it now so I'm not blocking anyone from getting on

You have the magic touch! 

Managed to get a couple of tickets even after a couple of crashes for the Trinity Upper. I was surprised that my Dad’s ticket was a little bit cheaper, as I thought they had done away with the over 66’s price.

7 minutes ago, JoshVilla said:

What a joke. Some people are able to get in, other people are stuck in an infinite queue, others just have a spinning ball. I've no idea if I'll even get in if this queue ever reaches zero...

I was at number 28 in the queue for about 15-20 mins. I thought it had crashed, but eventually it started moving. Hang in there!

The ticket site is very slow, and definitely needs improving going forward.

Edited by NeilS
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JoshVilla said:

I got to the front of the queue, and instead of taking me to the fixtures page it took me to the tickets homepage and had to start again, back in the queue 🤣

Exactly the same just happened to me. 

1 minute ago, JoshVilla said:

I got to the front of the queue, and instead of taking me to the fixtures page it took me to the tickets homepage and had to start again, back in the queue 🤣

same! round and round we go...

Not sure what you lot are doing, I've just got straight back in again, no queue and not even slow.

Don't ever refresh the screen, just let it run and it works. 

Deffo clear your cookies and other data from it, half the time it's slow cos it's checking you're not all robots

6 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

The back of the queue is 7500+

piss take...hoping those 7500 all get sent to the back and it miraculously gets fixed just when i get to the front!

Just now, TDR V2 said:

Not sure what you lot are doing, I've just got straight back in again, no queue and not even slow.

Don't ever refresh the screen, just let it run and it works. 

Deffo clear your cookies and other data from it, half the time it's slow cos it's checking you're not all robots

I’m in a similar postion to you. I managed to get in without going into any queue, tried buying tickets but page wouldn’t load or random error messages returned, but after a few attempts at clicking refresh I got in and bought 3 tickets no bother. I can now get straight back in without joining any queue, but will stay away no so as to not add to the traffic. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â