ender4

3 hours ago, JoshVilla said:

Should I be able to see the Bayern fixture on the tickets page? I'm a Claret member with 2x Conference League home games in my booking history, so I should hopefully be able to get tickets tomorrow morning. I'm sure that you used to still see the fixture in the list but with "Coming Soon" against it if it wasn't on sale to your category yet. Assuming it'll pop up tomorrow?

so pleased you asked this as I've been wondering the same!

As far as the ticket debate goes, the ticket prices are a joke but I will pay it for these games as it might be my only opportunity to see Villa at this level if the last 40 years are anything to go by.  I will however now not buy any beer or food from the club for the rest of the season in my own little protest.  Wont really add up to much as it was only a pint plus some chips, but still its money they aren't getting from me any more for being greedy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

With tickets being non-refundable, what are the options if you end up not being able to go?

The Ts & Cs are a little confusing these days and if you've ticked the autobuy option it's probably even worse. I'd go with the call the ticket office and see how helpful they are option. Don't hold your breath though

• Like 1

At 5pm tonight I had a message saying I had not reserved my tickets. They were holding them until the 11th.

I too had received a message that they had successfully taken my money but not ticket (6th of Sept). I checked my history booking (which was not obvious) which showed that the Bayern Munich tickets were allocated to me.

We have now got the tickets paying a small donation which is really neither here nor there but what if I had been away at work unable to check this up I would have been well P**** off. Also there were 700 plus people in front of me on the telephone queue so no way of contacting them

I posted the above in the champions league thread  but was the wrong place . Sorry

15 hours ago, captain said:

At 5pm tonight I had a message saying I had not reserved my tickets. They were holding them until the 11th.

That's crazy. That means all the spare tickets from season ticket holders won't go on sale with the rest of the tickets on Tuesday morning. Grrr.

Well this is going to be fun this morning. Went onto the ticket site at 9:10 and I was already 1000th in the queue. Place in the queue is going down but the wait time keeps going up.

Just now, AndyM3000 said:

That will be why the queue isn't moving then.

i'm literally just getting a spinning ball with please wait.  its timed out once already for me

1 minute ago, AndyM3000 said:

Did you get much of a look at how many seats there were?

Well I went straight to L6 and there were quite a few more available than a league game. There must be a fair few STHs that haven't got one. No idea about the rest of the ground as knew where I wanted

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â