January Transfer Window 2024/25

paul514

1 hour ago, skarroki said:

Louie Barry for £5mil to Norwich 

We wish!

If we qualify for the last 16 or play offs for the last 16 that would give us enough PSR room for a new players amortisation and wages for the second half of the season

I was thinking about this topic last night, I do wonder if we are so close to the edge whether there is a tactical play of leave some headspace for January money wise and with loan spaces I also wonder if we have any break clauses in the outgoing loan deals we have done if required

6 hours ago, cb_82 said:

I was thinking about this topic last night, I do wonder if we are so close to the edge whether there is a tactical play of leave some headspace for January money wise and with loan spaces I also wonder if we have any break clauses in the outgoing loan deals we have done if required

I doubt it, but we will earn significant amounts of money if we qualify to the play offs or last 16 so you could see a player afforded that way.

Just now, Rightdm00 said:

Suicidal high line when spread that wide. Spurs were begging for that ball to be played through the middle. 

so you dont think we should sign any Spurs defenders in January 😛  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

so you dont think we should sign any Spurs defenders in January 😛  

Give me Porro. He would look amazing when he doesn't have to play Ange ball and cover the entire right side of the pitch. 

On 31/08/2024 at 11:06, zab6359 said:

I’m going to stick my neck out and predict a very quiet window!

That'd be great if so, it means we're humming along. I don't see an urgent need at all apart from Right Back, and that could potentially be solved by some good play from Kosta over the next several weeks.

I've just gone to EA FC25 and sorted right backs by overall and it looks like we should be aiming to sign Lucy Bronze from Barcelona.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â