Match Thread: Leicester v Villa

limpid

14 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Bogarde is really not yet ready.

We should have signed an upgrade on Cash, one of the clubs very few mistakes recently.

• Like 2

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

It’s not hard to see he’s a young guy who is quite undeveloped with plenty of potential but it would be nice to have a developed, high quality player in that position to rely on instead of said undeveloped 20 year old playing out of position.

I agree it would be, but we are where we are and I see no reason to jump on the guy in his debut. He's been decent enough imo, and playing him is how he develops. I'm willing to at least give him the benefit of the doubt for a couple of games.

• Like 1

Just now, TheMightyVillans said:

can see both maatsen and kosta coming on in the 2nd half

Just now, Villa87 said:

Think we will see Ned and Maatsen in the second half. 

Bruthas from anutha mutha :crylaugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

Looks like they’re also triple teaming him when he gets the ball though.

He'll have to get used to it, some good interplay with JJ already though. I think we'll score a couple more second half, 

• Like 1

Just now, rjw63 said:

We should have signed an upgrade on Cash, one of the clubs very few mistakes recently.

Unai thinks LB is more important in his game, so he wanted Maatsen instead. 

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm not sure I like it.

We were the better side, but we just seem to have stopped playing after about 35 minutes and let them have the initiative. We need to get back on the front foot or this one could have a horrible sting in the tail.

I wouldn't mind seeing Digne sacrificed for Maatsen in order to give us a bit of width, we've lacked that since Bailey went off.

Agreed. We’re being far too sloppy and giving away such stupid, needless free kicks. Fatawu seems to have the reading of Digne on the whole.

It doesn’t quite feel like “a matter of time” but we’ve gone from complete control to very sloppy. 

Edited by bobzy
  • Like 1