Rep of Ireland v England/England v Finland

andykeenan

28 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Nothing wrong with thr hostility

Its hardly away in Turkey 😂

Hostility wrong word, probably disrespect is better. I don't like how most fans boo anthems now, but they were particularly annoying.

I really enjoyed that first goal.

Ssssssshhhhhhhhhhh.

Just now, Hobsons Choice said:

Hostility wrong word, probably disrespect is better. I don't like how most fans boo anthems now, but they were particularly annoying.

I really enjoyed that first goal.

Ssssssshhhhhhhhhhh.

Mm England fans are famous worldwide for booing anthems. Probably the first set of fans to regularly do it 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Mm England fans are famous worldwide for booing anthems. Probably the first set of fans to regularly do it 😂

There’s an old saying 

The problem with the English is that they never remember. The problem with the Irish is that they never forget. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hobsons Choice said:

Rice has been good today as well I think.

Because he's a bloody good footballer played as if he was Carlton Palmer by bignose.  One touch football today instead of 5 yard passes after 2 minutes standing on it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

England playing one touch football. Be still my beating heart.

The side looks better balanced as well. It's a fairly standard set up, but with the players we have we don't necessarily have to reinvent football. 

Why did we need to play Trent as DM? It was fiddling for fiddling sake just to become as defensive as possible.

Plus, I'm just delighted there is something of the old Jack still in there. 

Edited by Hobsons Choice

7 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

There’s an old saying 

The problem with the English is that they never remember. The problem with the Irish is that they never forget. 

Nah, the problem with the English is invasion and occupation 😎

• Sad 1

Really excited about this new era for England. That's all I have to say. It's going to be glorious. I can see the amazing differences in the play and brilliant team selection already. It's so refreshing. So deeply, profoundly, arse-tingingly fresh and better. And different. And new. Did I say different?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47cx3dsjfvqjvzvl5ej2

Just now, Marka Ragnos said:

Really excited about this new era for England. That's all I have to say. It's going to be glorious. I can see the amazing differences in the play and brilliant team selection already. It's so refreshing. So deeply, profoundly, arse-tingingly fresh and better. And different. And new. Did I say different?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47cx3dsjfvqjvzvl5ej2

Just wait until they appoint Eddie Howe.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hobsons Choice said:

We've kind of dropped into 2nd gear at the minute. I know no-one really gives a toss about the nations league but we could do with knocking it up a notch here.

Yep, first real question for carsley, England have dropped off and gone a bit sloppy, make a couple of subs and get them going again

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â