Rep of Ireland v England/England v Finland

andykeenan

Eze trying to hard. Chill.out brother.

Carsley's got a botbof work to do. Is he up to it, time will tell.

As I speak Kane 2-0

Mice attacking play a game to get fair. Again though, who are Finland?

Edited by foreveryoung

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Eze trying to hard. Chill.out brother.

Carsley's got a botbof work to do. Is he up to it, time will tell.

As I speak Kane 2-0

Mice attacking play a game to get fair. Again though, who are Finland?

Who were Slovakia etc etc? It's a good first sign.

Commentator describing Kane as playing Quarterback. Please tell me this isn't an actual thing? It's an American football position, to describe the player that throws the ball. How is that in anyway translated to footbal. F@#k off.

Edit: sorry for the moan. Can you tell the Konsa injury has pissed me off.

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 1

Just now, Genie said:

“without VAR it would have been a hatrick”

No it wouldn’t, the linesman flagged his header offside.

Without Carsley it might have been a Hatriick. Cause you know Gareth would have left him in for 90 minutes. 

• Like 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

Kane showing just how unfit he was in the summer and show mad Southgate was to keep playing him 

Looks a different player 

He's got loads more support and other players are 10 yards further forward. GS is as much to blame for Kane's performance at the Euros as Kane himself.

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Kane showing just how unfit he was in the summer and show mad Southgate was to keep playing him 

Looks a different player 

It was sackable how Southgate used him despite clearly being injured. Such a weak manager.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

It is nice to see him playing such a free role. At City he seems so restricted. 

He is not and never has been a winger IMO. His best position has always been as an advanced midfielder playing centrally. A number "10"...

Based on these two games I feel like I might be able to watch and enjoy and actually support England moving forwards. Southgate just totally destroyed all my interest. Carsley looks to be doing a decent job so far (given the limited data available). No doubt the FA will decide he's too progressive though.

Edited by Lichfield Dean
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Based on these two games I feel like I might be able to watch and enjoy and actually support England moving forwards. Southgate just totally destroyed all my interest. Carsley looks to be doing a decent job so far (given the limited data available). No doubt the FA will decide he's too progressive though.

Carsley not coming across as a smug, stubborn word removed is also a big improvement.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â