Rep of Ireland v England/England v Finland

andykeenan

Not too concerned. I don't think some of these players will be near the team in a competitive fixture instead of these glorified friendlies.

I just hate Kane now, it's pretty irrational. He's never where he should be; too deep, too wide, or rb.

I'd like to see Jack get the ball higher up the pitch centrally instead of out wide.

Just now, MachoFantastico said:

He infuriates me. Makes some good runs but never as a final product. 

Loads of possession. Failed to take the defender on the outside too many tines. 

3 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Not too concerned. I don't think some of these players will be near the team in a competitive fixture instead of these glorified friendlies.

I just hate Kane now, it's pretty irrational. He's never where he should be; too deep, too wide, or rb.

I'd like to see Jack get the ball higher up the pitch centrally instead of out wide.

Who is coming in for them. A left back and Bellingham maybe then Foden who is awful for England or Palmer

This is a lot of England starting XI

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Who is coming in for them. A left back and Bellingham maybe then Foden who is awful for England or Palmer

This is a lot of England starting XI

Pickford, Saka, Rice, Kane, Stones are the only guaranteed starters. Walker, Foden, Maguire, Jude, Mainoo, and a proper LB to come in.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â