Rep of Ireland v England/England v Finland

andykeenan

1 minute ago, Hobsons Choice said:

Good through ball there. Was that Angel? Missed who it was and the pundits daint say.

Yeah he can pass.

I guess when you are that tiny you have to have other superpowers lol

4 minutes ago, Hobsons Choice said:

I know I'll get stick for this but I would love to see Gordan in a Villa shirt.

Stacked on the left, pretty sure he played more on the right for Everton when he broke through? Going to need a Bailey replacement sooner or later if he's going to have an injury disrupted season.

Read today that we enquired about Gibbs White this summer so that might be one to watch as think he has two years left on his Forest deal and probably hints at why we went for Barkley as a short term move. Moreno being loaned to Forest might also not be co-incidental. 

1 minute ago, AJG23 said:

Very fair point. Like I said earlier I’ve never really seen him play but you’re spot on with Kante and Modric. Gomes looks useful on the ball, just keeps things moving and ticking over.

England won't get shown up in future tournaments because they're physically lightweight so don't think there needs to be a major worry at how slight he is as all about balance.

English football generally dosen't have the culture for tempo midfielders to thrive so would be exciting if one comes through and is given time to develop, all about being box to box if you're an English central midfielder which has its pros and cons.

Ex Villa reserve keeper on the bench for Finland. Don’t think he ever actually made a first team appearance in his time at Villa though.

Edited by AJG23

Just now, M_Afro said:

Of all the ex football players in the world to choose from, who keeps deciding that Lee Dixon is the right man for co-comms. He is an utter brainless moron!

Finland earlier on had 10 outfielders in the box. Big lads. Dixon said that Gordon needed to go out wide as he'd been drifting inside. Yeah nice one keep crossing to 10 vikings. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Read today that we enquired about Gibbs White this summer so that might be one to watch as think he has two years left on his Forest deal and probably hints at why we went for Barkley as a short term move. Moreno being loaned to Forest might also not be co-incidental. 

Would be a brilliant signing if something was to ever happen

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â