Match Thread: Villa v Arsenal

limpid

Just now, ferguson1 said:

Whatever happens now we’ve gone toe to toe with one of the best in the league. Got to take confidence that. We’re bloody good.

We are a very good team and will get into our groove over the next few weeks. Our season won’t be defined by losing against Arsenal. Think they will win the league this year. 

Just now, ferguson1 said:

Whatever happens now we’ve gone toe to toe with one of the best in the league. Got to take confidence from that. We’re bloody good.

Beat them twice last year, losing at home ain't really good enough (yes I know it's not over yet)

1 minute ago, ferguson1 said:

Whatever happens now we’ve gone toe to toe with one of the best in the league. Got to take confidence from that. We’re bloody good.

Exactly… but we can still pull this back. We’re only going to get better as the season goes on, still got some rust to work off, especially Ollie (he’ll get there).

Would like Maatsen on now.

1 minute ago, ferguson1 said:

Means nothing if we lose. There isnt a participation trophy. We beat them twice last year and should be winning this. If we lose, its a terrible result.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

I'd love to see Gabriel's massive teeth knocked out

I bet the word removed hasn't got one eye either

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Just now, R.Bear said:

Means nothing if we lose. There isnt a participation trophy. We beat them twice last year and should be winning this. If we lose, its a terrible result.

Rubbish