Playlist suggestons for labour (the birthing kind not the politics kind)

VILLAMARV

Pretty self explanatory hopefully, but MrsVM and I are having to come up with a birth plan. We have plenty of really chilled out tunes for the whole keeping calm if it's a long build up to the fully dilated pushing bit, but she came up with the idea (we appreciate it might not go to a plan and end up a pointless exercise) and asked me for suggestions for go time basically.

Her first (and imo unbeatably brilliant) suggestion was 'Push it' by Salt-N-Pepa.

I replied off the top of my head with 'we gotta get out of this place' by The Animals, which is less brilliant as suggestions go, but still going on the list.

So have at it, or don't, leave a link, a quick explanation behind your thinking, or the lyrics behind why it's such a witty or brilliant suggestion despite it not being obvious from the title. Or don't bother and just bemoan yet another music thread.

She'll probably veto any really hardcore metal suggestions in all honesty, and pregant woman's decision is final. I'll probably sneak 'Freedom' by RATM in there somewhere though, assuming she doesn't read this thread :D

Oh and she's already added 'I want to break free' before Bicks sneaks his favourite band in there. Only other relevant information is that it's a boy. Oh and for name releted stuff we're running with the working title of Tyrone at the moment, and although subject to change, it's quite unlikely. (Coz I wanna name him Tyrone and she's already said we could). Good Celtic name innit. Sensible, jokey, dark, obvious, disgraceful, it's all good hive mind, have at it.

So to re-cap:

'Push it' by Salt-N-Pepa

'We gotta get out of this place' by The Animals

'Freedom' by RATM

'I want to break free' by Queen

• Like 1

6 hours ago, one_ian_taylor said:

Everybody hurts  - REM

Open up - Leftfield

(Of course these would quite rightly result in you getting crucified)

Oh no, this is right up my alley. 😮

......Make room for me.....

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â