Weekends Football 23/25 Aug

andykeenan

Pretty solid injury list for a small side like Brighton tbf. 

• Mats Wieffer
  • Bart Verbruggen
  • Pervis Estupiñán
  • Evan FergusonA
  • Brajan Gruda
  • Solly March

Real shame Manure being on the end of a late goal, real shame.

8 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm not sure many will be fearing them anyway - they were 11th this year and will be about the same this season - they're battling Palace, Bournemouth and Wolves for those mid-table spots.

Think you’ll be surprised this season, expecting them to challenge for European spots again this season

Just now, Tommo_b said:

Think you’ll be surprised this season, expecting them to challenge for European spots again this season

Are they better than us?

Better than West Ham?

I think it's a big ask.

• Like 1

Just now, Tommo_b said:

Guess time will tell, but they were pretty much gifted that win. I don't mind at all though XD

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

Yeah, the defending for that goal was criminal if we're being honest

Yep, free man out on the left loses the ball but it falls to the free man in the middle of the box who lays it off to the free man out on the left who crossed it in for the 3 free men on the right

Properly all over the shop, it was terrible 

• Like 2

Good point for Plymouth, played most of the game with ten men and finished with nine, great snap shot goal from distance by Morgan Whittaker for the equalizer too

Just now, AshVilla said:

Looks like united's luck has finally run out.

Tbh, that was just pure defensive incompetence. Defend like that and you will concede, luck or not. May their shittiness forever continue.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm not sure many will be fearing them anyway - they were 11th this year and will be about the same this season - they're battling Palace, Bournemouth and Wolves for those mid-table spots.

Europe missed them up last year. Mitoma played about three games from December and they also lost Joao Pedro for two months around March, how good is he looking at prem level.

Back to playing once a week and countless attacking options. Only thing I'd say with our central midfield unit we won't be having sleepless nights about playing Gilmour and Milner so that's the one area they're weak compared to most other teams in top 7.

If Liverpool turn over Man. United next weekend I don't think Ten Hag even makes it to playing us in the first week of October. Him moaning at the ref at the end shows he knows he's on borrowed time if they lose a few early on.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, useless said:

Good point for Plymouth, played most of the game with ten men and finished with nine, great snap shot goal from distance by Morgan Whittaker for the equalizer too

Amazed none of the lower end prem sides have looked at him, would be a really good signing for Fulham or Palace. Plymouth can't be quoting that excessive a fee when you see Rutter moving for 40m.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â