Weekends Football 23/25 Aug

andykeenan

For some reason I thought the offside was negated if there is no one between the passer and the scorer. Is that an old rule or have I gotten it wrong all the time?

Just now, Tegis said:

For some reason I thought the offside was negated if there is no one between the passer and the scorer. Is that an old rule or have I gotten it wrong all the time?

Sounds wrong to me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

So all those numbers and only 2 major league titles to show for it?

Obviously he was a top player but I'd still say he was overrated

He did suffer a pretty much career ending knee injury the following season so not sure he could have done more than he did for Real. But agree to disagree on this subject.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Not sure why that took so many views to get right, should have been one it was that obvious 

Probably double checked whether the ball had crossed the goal line, but yeah it was pretty obvious.

• Like 1

Correct yellow on Mainoo. Imagine if Rodri and the other City players got carded every time they did stuff like that.

Just now, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Any outfield player goes in like Onana there is off instantly 🤣 

Thought it wasa pretty clean tackle tbh

Just now, osmark86 said:

Don't think many teams will fear Brighton this season. They are looking pretty average to me.

I'm not sure many will be fearing them anyway - they were 11th this year and will be about the same this season - they're battling Palace, Bournemouth and Wolves for those mid-table spots.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â