Weekends Football 23/25 Aug

andykeenan

Why is Diallo starting over Garnacho, he's nowhere near the quality. Rashford too. Is Garnacho not fit? He's the only one I fear of theirs and he's started both games on the bench.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillaAlex said:

Why is Diallo starting over Garnacho, he's nowhere near the quality. Rashford too. Is Garnacho not fit? He's the only one I fear of theirs and he's started both games on the bench.

He was at Copa America, maybe they dont want to rush him back straightaway since still a kid

• Like 1

Just now, VillaAlex said:

Garnacho was playing in Copa America so perhaps some fatigue from that although Mainoo is starting.

Seems to me the whole club is in denial about Rashford. I notice he went clubbing after the PFA awards in Manchester in midweek so I dunno at nearly 27 the penny dosen't seem to be dropping. Probably not if you're still starting week in week out after 7 goals last season.

• Like 1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Another one from outside the box - he's good for about one worldie a game at the moment. 

I was all for selling him but smart from the club. A great season at league one and we could easily get 5-6m for him next summer from a championship club with parachute payments.

Just now, VillaChris said:

I was all for selling him but smart from the club. A great season at league one and we could easily get 5-6m for him next summer from a championship club with parachute payments.

We'll get twice that, maybe three times. He's a better striker than Archer imo.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

We'll get twice that, maybe three times. He's a better striker than Archer imo.

Depends what level he's doing it at. Cam was scoring regularly at top end championship.

Stockport's a really good place for him currently. I wonder though if there's a clause in the deal to recall him in January and then send him on loan to championship like we have with Dobbin.

16 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Seeing Van Nistelrooy on their bench each week gives me PTSD. 

Was a overrated player imo

They were more succesful when they replaced him with Tevez and became more mobile 

• Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, sne said:

Mount subbed at HT. Southgate would have been furious.

Nah, Southgate has had many a wet dream over pulling Mount off at half time.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Was a overrated player imo

They were more succesful when they replaced him with Tevez and became more mobile 

High standards. He scored 95 goals in 150 PL games for them and another 36 in the CL. Career total of 331 goals and 76 assists in 523 games all clubs and competitions + 35 in 70 for the Netherlands. 

Cracking goal for Whittaker for Plymouth. Sorry, Wayne Rooney's Plymouth Argyle 

Looks a player. Premier League quality?

Gary Neville has this United side finishing third. Even with his own biasedness surely that prediction is an advert to not take recreational drugs.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â