Weekends Football 23/25 Aug

andykeenan

Bottle job Cootes not standing h his original decision yet again. A wet fart would be more decisive.

Then to add insult he doesn't give a blatant red to Joelinton for clothes lining the keeper but gives a red to the Bournemouth bench. An absolute turd of a referee.

Edited by stewiek2

Just now, rodders0223 said:

One of the single worst refereeing performances I've ever seen. 

That is a red-green-black-blue card. Unreal

What happened to giving the ref the benefit of the doubt during tight calls to keep the flow of the game?

Why did they check this and not the Cash pen against Wet Spam?

• Like 1

Howard Webb will come out and spout some crap about how they'll review how these decisions are handled and make sure it's done better in the future as he always does. But what food is that to Bournemouth!?

Utter Representatives for North East Somerset.

Just now, AndyM3000 said:

You can't look at that an think its 100% hit his arm. Just no way.

It clearly came off the Newcastle defenders shoulder. I have to wear varifocals and I can see that!

7 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Bottle job Cootes not standing h his original decision yet again. A wet fart would be more decisive.

Then to add insult he doesn't give a blatant red to Joelinton for clothes lining the keeper but gives a red to the Bournemouth bench. An absolute turd of a referee.

To be fair to him if the VAR tells him it's clearly gone in off the arm then it's not really his fault.  It was a shit call from the VAR.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â