Weekends Football 23/25 Aug

andykeenan

7 hours ago, Pinebro said:

The promoted clubs has managed to aquire a combined amount of one point out of a possible 18

Who did they play?

I remember you have some weird elitism but think Dean Smith is best manager ever

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

Who did they play?

I remember you have some weird elitism but think Dean Smith is best manager ever

I don't have elitism but I think it's bad for the league if the promoted sides offer nothing.

Reason I think Everton will stay up this season. Not because they're any good but because the promoted teams are just so poor

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

Who did they play?

We all know it was Stevie G, amiright!?

2 hours ago, Pinebro said:

I don't have elitism but I think it's bad for the league if the promoted sides offer nothing.

Reason I think Everton will stay up this season. Not because they're any good but because the promoted teams are just so poor

Ipswich have played Liverpool and Man City. Played both teams quite well actually. Think one of the promoted teams will stay up. Everton could probably stay up with a proper manager appointment but no decent manager would join that crap show of a club. 

1 minute ago, Rightdm00 said:

Ipswich have played Liverpool and Man City. Played both teams quite well actually. Think one of the promoted teams will stay up. Everton could probably stay up with a proper manager appointment but no decent manager would join that crap show of a club. 

Isn't just Ipswich

All of them combined has only managed to aquire 1 point which is not a great look is it?

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

It's the 2nd game of the season. They also don't have Europe.

Of course but top 4 though

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Yea! He also managed my fav Spanish team Rayo Vallecano 

They really grow some good manager sover there

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â