Weekends Football 23/25 Aug

andykeenan

Just now, PaulC said:

Everton are nailed on to get relegated.  So one of the promoted clubs will stay up. 

I agree

4 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Everton are nailed on to get relegated.  So one of the promoted clubs will stay up. 

Disagree. Everton are nailed on to survive. They always do.

26 minutes ago, Tegis said:

😶

Hadn't seen it, but that is stonewall clear. Even weirder considering it's basically the same situation that gave Haaland a pen. I'd be furious as an Ipswich fan.

5 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Didn't we say this last year?

13 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I think Everton will be playing in the Championship nect season in that shiney new stadium.

We can only live in hope, scummy fans deserve it. 

• Haha 1

Just now, punkiller1981 said:

Not seen the Everton game because I watched palace instead but starting the season with 0 points and -8 goal difference from 2 games suggests a long season. A nice points deduction would make it even longer 

The game is basically at a walking pace atm. Everton's press is about as heartfelt as a Donald Trump eulogy. They are looking really dire.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, punkiller1981 said:

Not seen the Everton game because I watched palace instead but starting the season with 0 points and -8 goal difference from 2 games suggests a long season. A nice points deduction would make it even longer 

I think they missed their points deduction and wanted to feel it all over again.

Everton started off terribly last season too (we spanked them 4-0 at home second game of the season) and they still ended up staying up, and would've done even without the points deduction.

3 minutes ago, PaulC said:

This feels different 

That's what your wife said to me too tbh 

Been out all day visiting family, just caught the Brighton goals on the news :lol: Defence completely signed off for both of them :crylaugh: 

Edited by Genie

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â