Weekends Football 23/25 Aug

andykeenan

I thought it was handball tbh, not surprised it was ruled out.

Horrible tactic by Newcastle though to basically shoulderbarge the keeper whenever he wanted to do a quick throw in.

Should've certainly been  a red the second time they attempted it just to send a message to Howe that tactics like that aren't acceptable in the game.

Just now, stewiek2 said:

Also why aren't referees nowadays having the conviction to stand by their decisions!? It's like they're no longer referees but automatons.

This ooates referee, has proved time and time again, he doesn't have whatt it takes to be a ref in the PL, no bottle what so ever. I'm sure he know the PGMOL book of rules from cover to cover, but practically, he cannot enforce them, cause he's an absolute pussy of a man.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

To be fair to him if the VAR tells him it's clearly gone in off the arm then it's not really his fault.  It was a shit call from the VAR.

He could still have, having looked at the replay, stood by his decision and overruled them. He didn't. He bottled it.

Edited by stewiek2

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

He could still have, having looked at the reply, stood by his decision and I've ruled them. He didn't. He bottled it.

That's not how it works though, if its a factual event they don't review it.

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

He could still have, having looked at the reply, stood by his decision and I've ruled them. He didn't. He bottled it.

Again I think that's a bit harsh.  I suspect if he got sent to the monitor to look at it there's a good chance he'd have stood by it, although like you say he's a bit of a wet fart.  The problem is in that situation it's supposed to be a factual thing that the VAR decides on.

Surely with the sensors in the ball and on the players it's a matter of time before technology can sort this sort of thing out once and for all. 

2 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Why not? There is no clash.

The color red and pink are similar enough to make my eyes annoyed 

Just now, Pinebro said:

Carragher commentating Liverpool games is annoying as hell 

You can hear the bias in his voice 

When was the last time there was a Liverpool game on Sky where he hasn't been the commentator?

40 minutes ago, HeroesAndVillans said:

Wolves down this season

No chance (unfortunately)

3 promoted teams plus Everton will be worse.

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â