Barton Arms - Business As Usual

Kingman

10 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Great pub with a long history. 

Slightly off topic, do you remember when Denton and his boys  got led  to Aston Park on a midweek game where we hid  on the wall in the dark before overwheling them

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Slightly off topic, do you remember when Denton and his boys  got led  to Aston Park on a midweek game where we hid  on the wall in the dark before overwheling them

No! However, I do remember them coming in the Holte and seeing Denton hit every concrete step from top to bottom courtesy of some rather obese looking Holte - Ender.  Oh, the good old days!😉

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I got nicked outside there when Man City played Ipswich in the FA Cup semi-final. It was that long ago, I found myself in Juvenile Court. Also, I remember some of the "Cool Cats" giving me stick in Aston Rd Police Station. What a name for a football firm. Mostly black lad's too.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â