Parking

AlwaysAVFC

I don't suppose anyone has some advice about disability parking anywhere near Villa Park?

I know Villa arrange some at the school near Witton Station but I've had no reply from their accessibility email and the ticket office doesn't appear to be taking any calls. So I can't check if they have any availability and book.

15 hours ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

I don't suppose anyone has some advice about disability parking anywhere near Villa Park?

I know Villa arrange some at the school near Witton Station but I've had no reply from their accessibility email and the ticket office doesn't appear to be taking any calls. So I can't check if they have any availability and book.

call 0121 327 5353 and tell them you are having problems, they should be able to help

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TDR V2 said:

call 0121 327 5353 and tell them you are having problems, they should be able to help

Sent another email and they've got back to me now but the accessible parking has sold out. So will likely drop my Dad off then go park somewhere.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â