Raheem Sterling

MaVilla

Just now, DCJonah said:

We get a strong player for a year and don't have a big financial commitment to an older player as our young players continue to come through

He's on £325k pw though 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

So potentially we are signing someone that can play LW so Rogers can play the number 10  / 2nd striker role alongside Watkins.

Then we have Ramsey as well that can probably play either position.

Sterling can play axr the front line and has done. So I'd expect him to probably take Rogers spot or Bailey depending on games. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Dillon66 said:

Where's your bollocks ? We'll go to Boogies on a zulu hunt...

Got to keep my nose clean after throwing a gas canister through the front door of the crown catching the clamper on the mush

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

Even half of it would **** our structure up

We. Pay. Chelsea. A. Loan. Fee 

We pay no wages directly of any player who has ever been on Loan. We pay a fee to the club who loan the player to us. 

So there is no wage structure. He's paid by his club. We rent him 

• Like 1

Just now, CVByrne said:

We. Pay. Chelsea. A. Loan. Fee 

We pay no wages directly of any player who has ever been on Loan. We pay a fee to the club who loan the player to us. 

So there is no wage structure. He's paid by his club. We rent him 

From the rent boys

• Haha 4

Why do Chelsea a favour? 

They can keep him and pay his wages while hopefully contributing to it all blowing up in their faces. 

I just don't see this as an Emery signing, it's the the total opposite of everything else he's done. 

I'm not sure that Sterling is good enough for us any more, but more to the point why would he leave a club that dont want him, to come to a club where he's not going to start every week anyway ? Even a loan makes no sense....

• Like 1

The dope is that Duran might be going to Chelsea, so maybe that will help with the finances, and we're also bringing in Omorodion as direct Duran replacement, Sterling would be more of a Diaby replacement and of course Iling Junior might be going out on loan too

15 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

They play the same position(s)

Emery is clearly looking for someone in that position. 

If he’s interested in Sterling then he thinks he fits the system. 

Simple as that

So for arguments sake let’s say they do play the same position, that’s it.  They play completely different in that position, not even close.  I’d argue one suits Emery system and one doesn’t.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â