Raheem Sterling

MaVilla

22 minutes ago, Xela said:

Duran to Chelsea for £40m

Sterling to Villa on favourable terms

Additional money used to buy Geertruida

Luiz out Illing and Enzo in, neither in our squad.

Duran, young proven PL striker and world class talent, out - Sterling has been, in.

Dont think so.

• Like 2

Unai seems to like players first and foremost have exceptional physical skills

Morgan Rogers - strong and fast

Onana - fecking huuuuge

Diaby - super rapid 

Duran - powerhouse

Maybe he sees Sterlings fantastic acceleration and speed as something he can harness . He will have a plan for him no doubt if this is true 

Just now, It's Your Round said:

Get the pills out Follyfoot! 

Meet you at Tintin‘s in about an hour and then we can go onto wobble

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Can see it happening before the window closes, Chelsea won’t want him around if they aren’t going to use him, and we would probably pick up a portion of his wages, maybe even as little as 25%.

I’ve never been a huge fan, but even at his poorest he’s always been “in” games and a threat. He’s probably someone that gets more criticism than he deserves.

If Unai wants him then that’s fine with me, but it’s shame it probably means we won’t bring in another striker, and hopefully he’s not coming in to replace Duran as the first back up.

Just now, TheMelvillan said:

Unai seems to like players first and foremost have exceptional physical skills

Morgan Rogers - strong and fast

Onana - fecking huuuuge

Diaby - super rapid 

Duran - powerhouse

Maybe he sees Sterlings fantastic acceleration and speed as something he can harness . He will have a plan for him no doubt if this is true 

Get ready for the return of Adama Traore...

• Haha 1

I don't know. I'm not a huge fan of this idea but if Unai works his magic, which we know he can, then he could be elite for us. I'm not as against it as I was yesterday but the £££ has to be right. Best of luck to the guy if he comes in but I really don't know...

Just now, sne said:

Get ready for the return of Adama Traore...

God I had such high hopes for that Muppet. Honestly one of the most excited I'd been for a new player.

Live and learn eh?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, colhint said:

This is one where Unai has to come out and say no way. Seriously Sterling. Seriously. He belongs in the past it bin along with Kane. No way never nada zilch zero, no chance, please to God no.

dumb-and-dumber-lloyd.gif

• Haha 1

Turning your nose up at Sterling is wild, he's been one of Englands and the leagues best players for the past decade, a couple years at the mad house that is Chelsea doesn't suddenly make him a bad player, if we can get him without blowing our wage structure it would be a no brainer

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, sne said:

If we pay half his wages he'd still be our highest paid player.

Well technically loans work as you pay the club a loan fee. They continue paying their players wages. So we pay a fee which is based a lot of the players wages and amortisation. 

9 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

We were clearly looking for a player of this type in the pursuit of Felix, so I’d say there’s room for him

Plays nothing like Felix

This one fills me with foreboding.

but what do I know?

always saw him as a player, who would flatter to deceive.

Edited by TRO

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â