Raheem Sterling

MaVilla

If his side think Chelsea owe him £70m, it'll be interesting to see what figure they settle on.

Now way Chelsea can be paying Raheem >£15m to clear off and still afford to get a Sancho or Toney

14 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

If his side think Chelsea owe him £70m, it'll be interesting to see what figure they settle on.

Now way Chelsea can be paying Raheem >£15m to clear off and still afford to get a Sancho or Toney

Imagine will pay him over time like they are Potter

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Imagine will pay him over time like they are Potter

How would that work with PSR? It would like we still having him on the books.

1 hour ago, _AA_786 said:

Usually when it’s a lump some it’ll be a negotiated percentage, not the whole lot.

If he’s on £300k and another club offers him £150k then Chelsea might agree to pay the difference so he isn’t out of pocket and agrees to move on.

• Thanks 1

There's lots of clubs who want him. Problem is, he still wants the £300k a week. I'm not sure why he don't take the pay off from Chelsea and take £150k a week somewhere. I doubt he would lose out financially.

18 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

He's absolutely shite.

Prepare for toys out the pram when he's not on every set piece and playing second fiddle to whoever.

I think you are over egging the pudding there

• Like 1

Chelsea have literal idiots running the club.

Lets Arsenal loan Sterling whilst they pay 60% of his wages. They then sign Sancho on big wages, and are going to be getting Sterling back when his loan is up 😂

2 hours ago, Steero113 said:

Villa fans: He's done, don't want him here he's past it and not good enough for us. No one will want him 

Sterling: Signs for Arsenal. 

Will be funny when we finish above Arsenal this season

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, VillaAlex said:

Doubtful if he will do well but makes sense as to why Arsenal have gotten him, very little risk. Chelsea are clowns. 

Yeah I can get arsenal wanting him, they've got issues over martinelli being good enough, jesus not being fit enough and Saka getting overplayed 

They can arguably give him a role that we can't and he shouldn't have an attitude there that he could here 

The issues over him dropping deep in to a position you don't want him and taking too many touches is less likely to happen there than it would for us

Will be interesting to see if that rings true and how much he plays, I don't think trossard or martinelli are guaranteed starters for us let alone arsenal 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â