Raheem Sterling

MaVilla

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

He would have had to approve the statement and he is well aware what he did and how it would be seen

Its how he got out of Liverpool

How he got out?? haha mate they want him out he hardly needs a statement to do that. 

1 minute ago, CVByrne said:

He does things for clubs and agents, it's pretty well known now. He does the publicity and they all use the fact he has a massive following on twitter and instagram. 

Yeah I'm sure he does brightons too

Makes sense seeing as he has 10x the number of followers 

5 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

The best thing about this rumour is exposing how some of the "trusted" media sources are worse than useless when it comes to Villa transfers

Agreed, but to be fair to him, @uselessdoesn’t do this for a job. 

;)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yeah I'm sure he does brightons too

Makes sense seeing as he has 10x the number of followers 

But he is also a scumbag doing PR for Greenwood

No matter his contacts he should really be banned as a source

27 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

The best thing about this rumour is exposing how some of the "trusted" media sources are worse than useless when it comes to Villa transfers

Ben Jacobs is the worst - He's all over social/fan media during the windows, trying to style himself at the next Ornstein, but he seems to have very little (if any) insider knowledge. 

I don't think Sterling would be the worst option but it wouldn't be a maximised option and we seem to be buying players for whom Unai has a definite plan, as though he has laid awake at night for months imagining their every move in every match in every game in the new season. Sterling for 12 months, fine, but it doesn't feel very Unai-y. 

• Like 1

The wages make this impossible, for any club really. If Sterling goes it will be on loan and on deadline day once Chelsea are desperate and willing to pay 80% of his wages. Would villa do a deal like this? Possibly if our other options have failed if Unai thinks we are still short up top.

I imagine this was just a lazy link based on Ben Jacobs's story - we were offered him but declined due to the sheer financial costs. It would make zero sense to go back and "open discussions" or whatever vague language was used. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

So desperate for an established attacking signing now I'd probably take Sterling.

Still feel Sancho would be the better of the two though.

Established attacking signing? What does that even mean

Suppose would take Hazard, Aguero or Timo Werner as were established

55 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

So desperate for an established attacking signing now I'd probably take Sterling.

No to both from me, not where we should be looking at all. The days of last fat contract signings are gone thankfully, and Sancho whilst he's not last contract material would want a fat wage and we can and have found better value 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leeroy said:

Ewwww..... Brother, ewwww 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Leeroy said:

Yeah so desperate. We've only got the best team in about 3 decades 

• Like 1

Please god NO.

Love everything Unai/ Monchi and Damian are doing.  This would however have red flags and whistles on top- very worrying if true.

The player himself is  a has been. He is road runner and headless chicken all.in one. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Established attacking signing? What does that even mean

Suppose would take Hazard, Aguero or Timo Werner as were established

I think you could probably have presumed he didn't mean retired people. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â