Raheem Sterling

MaVilla

I like him. He's dangerous and ten times the player Diaby was meant to be. He does come across well too, and he won my sympathy big time with the press bullshit. 

He's played at the top level for a reason and anyone Emery wants Emery should have. Give him all the options. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Watching him for England and Chelsea he plays for himself way too much, the statement at the weekend just shows how big his ego is and that alone is enough to avoid. 

If we get onto footballing ability he just doesn't look good to me, not natural with the ball and somehow has a youtube video of him missing about 10 open goals and that was a few years ago. We have loads of left sided players, doesn't get in ahead of Bailey, Ramsey, Rogers he's miles behind all of them and won't come here to be a squad player.

I assume this is nonsense and it will be in other football by next week.

I agree. He really is everything I don't want at the club regardless of supposed talent.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AndyM3000 said:

Enjoy this its actually comical. He gets chances because of his pace but he's a dreadful footballer. Without pace he'd be in league 2.

I love the way he unselfishly passes the ball.

Over 100 assists in his career and he's meant to be selfish, it' easy to make any player look bad in a compilation video, just as it is to make the look good

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, useless said:

123 Premier League goals, 62 assists,  that puts him in the all time top twenty for both, 27 Champions League goals and 17 asssts, 20 goals for England, and it's not as if his recent stats look bad, and that's in a under performing Chelsea team, he's obviously got some far out pedigree

Some clamoured for a 24 year old Felix who can only dream of stats like these, yet turn their nose up at Sterling?

Sterling has played on the highest stage, at elite clubs and knows how to win.  This could be a master stroke by Emery if the deal is right and he gets him firing.

I don’t personally like the guy that much, but nobody can question the experience he would bring to a club in its first Champions League.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Would easily get 20 goal involvements for us - plays right, left or centre. 

Not my preferred signing, but the sort of signings that become available at this time in the window - better than Zaniolo last year. 

• Like 1

Nah nothing of the sort, I would be happy for us not to sign him, I'm actually still dubios of the link, but if he does sign, it's nowhere near as bad as some are making out, or even bad at all, Emery would probably get some good play from him

20 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

All tap ins for one of the most ruthless and domination sides in PL history.

123 tap ins. Maybe 119 if I'm being generous.

He's so limited as a footballer.

Do you think the history books will show how he scored those goals?  Nobody cares, he has done it at the highest level.

Just a reminder that Peter Withe won our European cup with a 5 yard tap in, we denying that because it wasn’t a 30 yard screamer?  

Jeez, modern fans man.

Edited by macandally

6 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Comical finishing and assists below. LOLOLOLOL.

League Two standard and complete dogshite. What is wrong with people... everyone just keeps making things up. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

All tap ins for one of the most ruthless and domination sides in PL history.

123 tap ins. Maybe 119 if I'm being generous.

He's so limited as a footballer.

It's mad they paid so much money for him to do so when they evidently could have easily just gotten one of us off the couch to do the same for a fraction of the cost.

12 minutes ago, useless said:

Over 100 assists in his career and he's meant to be selfish, it' easy to make any player look bad in a compilation video, just as it is to make the look good

The problem is Sterling's bad compilation video is about 10x as long as anyone elses.

18 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Enjoy this its actually comical. He gets chances because of his pace but he's a dreadful footballer. Without pace he'd be in league 2.

I hate to be that guy again, but we could find a reel of bloopers or best bits for literally any player.

Again, it's about the narrative which suits the author and truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â