Raheem Sterling

MaVilla

If this happens I'd imagine we'd be getting a very favourable loan deal. With what Maresca has been saying this week every club in Europe will know how desperate they are to get players out of the door and will likely accept any kind of offer to make it happen. 

I'd imagine it'll be a decent loan fee with us paying a third of his £325k a week wages. 

2 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

If this happens I'd imagine we'd be getting a very favourable loan deal. With what Maresca has been saying this week every club in Europe will know how desperate they are to get players out of the door and will likely accept any kind of offer to make it happen. 

I'd imagine it'll be a decent loan fee with us paying a third of his £325k a week wages. 

Them paying us the loan fee?

Honestly I think most would turn him down even if the loan was free if we have to cover >£100k per week.

• Like 2

If it's opportunistic, a loan with option to buy and we pay a portion of his salary then he's definitely a versatile forward who is better than Diaby is. 

It's one that all depends on the terms of the deal. Can only be a loan. I'm sure Sterling would love to stick it to Chelsea and playing in the Champions League and beating them in the League would be nice motivation. 

Let's see. Definitely an incredibly experienced player who Emery could work with in our system. 

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I just don’t see how he fits in an Emery system that’s before discussing him and the cost.

If Emery wants him then he fits the system

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CVByrne said:

If it's opportunistic, a loan with option to buy and we pay a portion of his salary then he's definitely a versatile forward who is better than Diaby is. 

It's one that all depends on the terms of the deal. Can only be a loan. I'm sure Sterling would love to stick it to Chelsea and playing in the Champions League and beating them in the League would be nice motivation. 

Let's see. Definitely an incredibly experienced player who Emery could work with in our system. 

Normally you’d say somebody has to go out before he could come in.  Why would this be any different?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He was one of the best players in a title winning Pep side a couple of years ago. People on here never learn. 

The same stupid comments when Tielemans was about to sign, when McGinn was brought back into the team, Watkins being made our main striker for the foreseeable etc. 

Emery will bring the best out of any player that comes into the club. 

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â