Leaving Social Media

Marka Ragnos

I use Twitter once or twice a week to check the Villa starting 11, I don't ever open the app unless it is for that.

Facebook, I have a profile under a fake name which follows one person because that person insists on sending me "hilarious" videos on an almost daily basis, I don't actually know how Facebook works.

I have Instagram, never posted a single thing and only use it to spy on people that I suspect are making fraudulent claims at work (actually, I use Twitter for that sometimes as well)

Reddit, is this social media? if so, yeah I use this a fair bit, mainly for when I need help learning Korean and seeing what people are saying about Dead By Daylight.

That's it for me, I don't think that's too bad.

I'm on here and a website called Evoweb (PES/FIFA forum). 

Came off Facebook about 2 years ago, Twitter about 4 or 5 years ago and not signed up to anything else. Only social media app I have is WhatsApp as its easier than messaging. 

Don't miss any of it. Toxic, self indulgent shyte. 

Left Facebook in about 2013

Joined and left Twitter in 2010

No Instagram, Tik-Tok or Snapchat ever.

Use WhatsApp for a few group chats with mates. One of the very few apps I use. 

My VT account has been outsourced to Vikram in Kolkatta, who now posts 90% of my content for a competitive salary. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Xela said:

Left Facebook in about 2013

Joined and left Twitter in 2010

No Instagram, Tik-Tok or Snapchat ever.

Use WhatsApp for a few group chats with mates. One of the very few apps I use. 

My VT account has been outsourced to Vikram in Kolkatta, who now posts 90% of my content for a competitive salary. 

Still got the OnlyFans account right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I try to keep my digital footprint to a minimum, so just have accounts on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Mastadon, TikTok, YouTube, WhatsApp, The Google suite of apps and Twitch. Other than that, I like to remain a secret squirrel. 

34 minutes ago, Tayls said:

I try to keep my digital footprint to a minimum, so just have accounts on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Mastadon, TikTok, YouTube, WhatsApp, The Google suite of apps and Twitch. Other than that, I like to remain a secret squirrel. 

I thought Mastadon is a band 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â