Champions League 2024/25 League Phase Draw

maqroll

18 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

I can hear Heck cheering from here already thinking how much he can charge for those home games at VP

Well yeah, that's more or less his remit.

• Like 1

Just now, pintpotvilla said:

Yes they did winning 2-1 at VP. My best friend is Tony Bartons son so we used to have a pre-match totty in Tony's office. Due to us being a few minutes getting in we had no idea that

Paulo Rossi had scored and we thought Cowans had put us ahead before Boniek scored. It wasn't until we got in the car and heard that holders had lost. Great days though

Let's be honest, that was some Juventus team. That was kind of the beginning of the era of the Scudetti League, when it had all the great players around the World. Boniek, what a player.

• Like 1

All winnable games. If we had Bayern and Juve away, I wouldn't say that. Leipzig away will be hard, but Emery will have taken notes in New Jersey and we will be ready for them.

Of course, if we fail to sign a good right back, we will be completely **** in this tournament.

22 minutes ago, juteface said:

Juventus knocked villa out the last time Villa were in this competition.

An old Klingon proverb -

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

• Like 2

Leipzig and Brugge were disappointing, especially Leipzig. Of all the teams we could draw in that pot.

But our home games are **** amazing so that makes up for it

25 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Will be top whack. Bayern and Juventus is enough said and Heck would've been doing endless fist pumps getting Celtic at VP aswell (they could probably sell out VP on their own).

Then everyone who can't get tickets for those three will just get Bologna ones instead just to say they've seen us play live in CL.

Can't see myself attending any of the four games but at least they'll be less demand for some of the prem home games around those so will go to a few more this season.

Would be surprised if they don't bundle them as 4 home games for £350-500

But to be fair it's 4 cracking home games, even bologna I think is a great game, they finished 5th, new to the competition (?) they've been weakened this summer so it's winnable

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Leipzig and Brugge were disappointing, especially Leipzig. Of all the teams we could draw in that pot.

Agree on leipzig

Why brugge? I think it's a great city, easy to get to and winnable, it's not the big name but in the context of who else we got I still think it's a good game 

Get yourself in the velotel

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Personally think Brugge away is a cracking tie for the away-goers. 

Christ alive I’m excited. I really want to get to that Bruges game but haven’t been able to get to a Villa game in 3 or so years so highly doubt I could get a ticket.