Champions League 2024/25 League Phase Draw

maqroll

Just now, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Its a great draw. When Those home games come around it will leave fans tap dancing in urine

Heck can leave the bogs full of piss as far as I'm concerned as long as I'm there at those games.

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

rematch with Munich, Doug comes home, a visit to see iling Jr, Stan’s dream clash, and going away to see some young boys 

Illing Junior is coming to us.

3 minutes ago, skarroki said:

I didn't realise how much my excitement for the draw was centred around playing against Real Madrid to be honest. On paper that looks like a great return to the top table of Europe and should be amazing but I kind of just feel very "meh" about it. 

Behave. Juventus, Bayern and Celtic coming to Villa Park for competitive European football is huge. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, skarroki said:

I didn't realise how much my excitement for the draw was centred around playing against Real Madrid to be honest. On paper that looks like a great return to the top table of Europe and should be amazing but I kind of just feel very "meh" about it. 

Weirdly I shared that gut reaction, but got to be glad we’ve a fairly decent chance of progressing this way.

2 minutes ago, tommytenjobs said:

Can't believe this draw. I feel like a giggling school girl with 50p and a one way ticket to the tuck shop in a 1930s secret seven book. Soooo excited I can't speak. 

I feel like a slightly older lady with a tub of lube and various vibrating instruments and nipple clamps

• Haha 4

Monaco stadium: 18.523

Young Boys stadium: 32.000

Club Brugge stadium: 29.042

Red Bull stadium: 41.122

Not a lot of room for away fans there sadly.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, skarroki said:

I would have like Barca or Real instead of Leipzig to be honest, but maybe in the later stages ;)