Champions League 2024/25 League Phase Draw

maqroll

8 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Between 5pm and 11pm. 

Because it’s long and complicated.

The Paris Olympics opening ceremony was shorter than that 😧

Man 115y will get the easiest draw by far, however there is a currently a shortage of brown envelopes in monte Carlo where the draw is being made, as these are "allegedly" being stuffed with cash and distributed to the UEFA officials to "help" them with the draw....

8 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

Just got chatgpt to simulate the draw:
Here's who we have drawn

image.png

Can't play 2 French league teams so ChatGPT is shit 😝

31 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Can't play 2 French league teams so ChatGPT is shit 😝

Yes you can. You can play a max of 2 teams from each country

1 hour ago, Pinebro said:

Get the weakest teams possible 

Advancement only thing that matters 

Boooooooooring

Waiting 40 years to be in the champions league and then wanting to draw Leipzig and Brugge

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Like 1

Hopefully we end up with a good mix of fixtures tonight. I don’t want them all to be the easiest, or the hardest available like Newcastle had. One of the really big named team at home will be good, say a Real Madrid, Milan or Barcelona. I don’t think any of the matches will be easy though, and I hope we put out our strongest teams for all the CL matches.

We do need to win as many points for our own coefficient ranking going forward to future seasons and to increase our winnings pot, to keep our upward trajectory going. 

I have no expectations of how we will do in the cup this season, but hopefully we make it through to the knockout rounds. That would be a decent run for us this year in my opinion. We just need to make sure we qualify again for next year, the year after and so on.

• Like 1

According to an algorithm using Ai.

7.- 8 points should be enough to finish in the top 24 teams. Thus ensuring we go through to the next stage

That's 2 wins and 2 draws from 8 games if so.

I would like the following teams in the draw:-

Real Madrid at Home

Bayern Away

AC Milan Home

Benfica Away

Feyenoord Home

Young Boys Away

Brest Home

Sparta Prague Away

I think that gives us opportunity for big matches for the memories, a decent mix of countries we are up against without any long midweek journeys, and hopefully enough opportunity to earn enough points for the knock out stages.

• Like 1