Nigel

13 minutes ago, Xela said:

Very tough game against a genuinely elite team. 

As long as we acquit ourselves well, i'll be happy. Its a long season. 

Leicester, Everton, Wolves and Ipswich straight after this game so no need to panic if we don't get a result. Remember we lost to Newcastle and Liverpool heavily early last season but won the games we needed to v bottom half.

I think we'll do enough for a draw today. Plenty of players who can hurt Arsenal if we get them the ball quickly enough..

• Like 2

Just now, HeroesAndVillans said:

Huge game.

They want revenge, we want to prove a point even further than we already have. Let's have it. UTV!!!

Such a strong bench. Can't get over it.

Let's hpe they get overly emotional then

• Like 3

Just now, HeroesAndVillans said:

Huge game.

They want revenge, we want to prove a point even further than we already have. Let's have it. UTV!!!

Such a strong bench. Can't get over it.

I know, I think back when the lads on the bench were lads 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Just listened to Unai interview, Not really got a clue what he said. But I believe every word of it 

He said he was optimistic until he saw the tunnel...

• Haha 4

Just now, Osirus said:

I'm sure Arteta is waving a dildo about the dressing room now talking about penetration,

Hope we smash these gang of muppets... again

UTV

Bet Unai has just checked his pocket and found out his phone's missing. Pep has driven Arteta absolutely bonkers. 🤣

4 minutes ago, Osirus said:

I'm sure Arteta is waving a dildo about the dressing room now talking about penetration,

UTV

dildo-god.gif

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

It's pretty obvious whom Unai considers his best XI right now, then.

I can't say that I really disagree. Many of the players on the bench are equal to the starters but you can't say that any of them are clearly better. Maatsen looks very promising but Digne (maybe feeling the pressure?) was really good last week, JJ was good last week but McGinn and especially Rogers were too. Duran was better than Watkins last week but no way he's displacing him. I do hope we'll see Buendia and Barkley as subs this week to see where they are.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Osirus said:

UTV

The prop managerial style is game-changing