Nigel

As good as the substitutes were at West Ham I think we start the same team here.

Only question for me is whether Diego starts (If he is really still in the plans) and Ezri moves to rb. Shows just how short we are in this area that this is the only option and we have no injuries.

Hopefully Oli can get the games under his belt to get his fitness up but we are going to need Jhon firing again from the bench (I am off my seat for that)

We looked so good against West Ham that its exciting to see what we can do against top quality opposition.

• Like 1

Happy with a draw from this.

Need Ollie to be at his sharp best as you could see in the moves and runs he hadn't played for a few weeks.

They gave away a few chances v Wolves so I can see an entertaining 2-2.

• Like 1

I'd start the same team again - they'll all have seen the subs and the impact they made and they'll know they have to perform to stay in the side.

Arsenal are an exceptional side, they'll be wanting revenge for last season, and they'll be wanting to lay down a title marker - it's going to be very tough - but hey, isn't it always?

• Like 2

Probably the same lineup. Only potential changes I think would maybe ramsey in on the left and then mcginn on the right with bailey dropping out. Also Carlos played in both our wins against arsenal last season and played great so maybe he comes in for cash and konsa goes to RB. 

Huge game 2nd game in. 

Absolutely huge for Arsenal as they will feel the 2 losses vs Villa is what cost them the league. 

If we win it'll signal a possible title challenge and a top 4 push and if Arsenal lose serious questions will be asked if they've improved. 

We played alot better than I thought we would vs West Ham but this will be levels above that game. 

All those crying still about Luiz. It's worth remembering he didn't play v Arsenal away and we completely dominated them in the second half with SJM and Tielemans pulling the strings.

We were so good that day it basically confirmed top 4 in my mind. Ironically we only won one more game after that one in league and Europe.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Nigel said:

Only question for me is whether Diego starts (If he is really still in the plans) and Ezri moves to rb.

He won't. He wasn't a starter at anytime last season. The only games he started was due to injuries. Cash is our starting right back as much as people wish that wasn't the case. 

Same team as Saturday but with Carlos at CB and Konsa on the right given performances last year.

Hopefully we get a defensive addition like Geertruida or equivalent in beforehand so we can play them at RB instead but not sure Unai would take that chance.

• Like 3

Remember they aren't used to teams getting at them. most teams show them far too much respect.

Why they looked so shocked 2nd half at Emirates 

Edited by Pinebro
  • Like 1