Weekends Football 16/18 August/MNF 19 August

andykeenan

Excellent point for Leicester.

They looked completely out of their depth first half but there were some promising signs after half time, Buonanotte and Fatwu really came into the match.

Spurs will drop plenty of points once they're playing Thurs-Sunday most weeks so not as worried by them as I was last season.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Solanke will get about 15 goals for Spurs this season...but he'll also miss good chances in their big games so probably both!

He will probably get a majority of them goals in Europe against some Slovenian and Danish sides

Edited by Zatman

12 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He will probably get a majority of them goals in Europe against some Slovenian and Danish sides

Richarlison scored 11 in 28 prem games last year and he's still seen as a massive flop so I guess when you're costing 60m + you need to be hitting 25 goals and I don't think Solanke is capable of that.

He's a nice footballer but just not clinical enough.

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Richarlison scored 11 in 28 prem games last year and he's still seen as a massive flop so I guess when you're costing 60m + you need to be hitting 25 goals and I don't think Solanke is capable of that.

He's a nice footballer but just not clinical enough.

Richarlison is seen as a flop as he got 12 league goals in two seasons

• Like 2

Just now, Zatman said:

Richarlison is seen as a flop as he got 12 league goals in two seasons

Yeah first season was a disaster but he hardly started due to Kane being there.

Last season I actually thought he did well over the winter but picked up two injuries when in form so that disrupted his ending.

They'll probably sell him for 40m + in next two weeks as not sure they'll be able to keep him and Werner happy as subs for the rest of the season.

11 goals in a decent side is nothing to shout about, especially when you cost £60m and got 1 goal the year before. 

He also missed a free header last night in injury time to win it.

Edited by Genie

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â