Weekends Football 16/18 August/MNF 19 August

andykeenan

I know we're only 20 minutes into the season but I'm going to say it anyway, United are still the exact same shit team they were last season. 

Ten Hag still in charge and STILL starting Casemiro, I've not understood all summer why pundits/fans/whatever think they're going to suddenly improve.

1 minute ago, Farlz said:

I know we're only 20 minutes into the season but I'm going to say it anyway, United are still the exact same shit team they were last season. 

Ten Hag still in charge and STILL starting Casemiro, I've not understood all summer why pundits/fans/whatever think they're going to suddenly improve.

You just know if Fulham take the lead United will fall to bits mentally

"4th has the be the bare minimum for United you think. Most people think Arsenal and City will be head to head for the title. Some uncertainty for Liverpool with a new manager. Spurs hoping to breach 4th as well... Chelsea and Newcastle you imagine will be in the mix as well"

Paraphrasing ofc. But uh... forgetting someone are we? Honestly this shit shouldn't piss me off anymore but like... we're *in* the Champions League FFS

1 minute ago, Caddy said:

"4th has the be the bare minimum for United you think. Most people think Arsenal and City will be head to head for the title. Some uncertainty for Liverpool with a new manager. Spurs hoping to breach 4th as well... Chelsea and Newcastle you imagine will be in the mix as well"

Paraphrasing ofc. But uh... forgetting someone are we? Honestly this shit shouldn't piss me off anymore but like... we're *in* the Champions League FFS

You'd think we would at least get a mention, but hey **** em

5 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

You'd think we would at least get a mention, but hey **** em

I'm not surprised. Sky have had a hard on for the jawdees since the Keegan days. Entertainers my arse. They played one dimensional up and at them football, the same limited shit Howe and his gimp Tindell has them playing. It's why they had shitloads of injuries and looked knackered at times. It's why they failed then and do now in terms of trophies and especially in Europe. You have to be more savvy than that.

Edited by stewiek2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â