Weekends Football 16/18 August/MNF 19 August

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, duke313 said:

I think it was Eze who was offside when he receives the ball.

Definitely not. As proof, the image is from the PL Match Centre post.

Edited by Django_Zooms

30 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

I know chelsea have been a basket case over the last couple of years, but aside from jackson, that lineup is insanely good, if they can actually sort themselves out and start playing football properly, they will be really, really dangerous.

It's only good when they show themselves to be good. In fact, apart from Palmer, every player has to prove themselves.

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

Would love to see a list of the players who haven’t made the match day squad for Chelsea.

I’d wager it’s a better squad than a number of other teams in the division.

Its on the previous page 

• Like 1

I'm not sure how it would be possible to keep morale up in a squad the size of Chelsea's. It's so large that there is bound to be different cliques and too much competition. If there's a fairly big chance your name might not even make the bench then how can you really feel part of the team? Also they go through managers like Google go through your data. I hope they stay messy.

28 minutes ago, Zatman said:

West Ham, Fulham and Palace, three teams I have been told showed more ambition than us have lost on the opening weekend 😂

Reminds me of a couple summers ago where people were getting worked up over Wolves, Soton and Leeds' business compared to ours.

Two regelated and Wolves finished 13th

I love how they've been building this up as if it's going to be some amazing game. I bet it's not a patch on the side note of Brentford v Palace 

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I love how they've been building this up as if it's going to be some amazing game. I bet it's not a patch on the side note of Brentford v Palace 

I mean the 4-4 match last season was a pretty fun game so why not?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â