Weekends Football 16/18 August/MNF 19 August

andykeenan

This is the point where the promoted clubs just need that bit of quality to pull through but they just don't have it

1 hour ago, nepal_villan said:

Timmy looking like a boss for Everton. Different than anything we saw at Villa. 

We'll buy him back when they are relegated 

1 minute ago, Pinebro said:

This is the point where the promoted clubs just need that bit of quality to pull through but they just don't have it

It's annoying as Newcastle failing to beat a newly promoted team at home and the pressure would start to build on Howe.

Going back to one game a week I think Newcastle will be right up there in terms of the top 4/5 battle.

Just now, VillaChris said:

Badly need Branthwaite fit again.

Relying on Calvert-Lewin to get you goals is like relying on Danny Dyer to recite Shakespeare at the RSC.

Just now, stewiek2 said:

Relying on Calvert-Lewin to get you goals is like relying on Danny Dyer to recite Shakespeare at the RSC.

Everton will always be low scoring under Dyche but they kept a huge amount of clean sheets last season for a team that was bottom half all season.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

I hate Brighton.

I realise it's mostly just me, but I do.

Pointless smartarses.

Fulham with an ironic moustache.

lol why! There are really good and not arrogant

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Everton 4-0 down at home 

Already looking to have the goal difference begin to mimic their inevitable points deduction.

5 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Gone through my 35 years without ever actually meeting a Brighton fan (other than seeing them around VP) so don't mind them at all and respect their fanbase considering 20 years back they were homeless and playing at the Whitdean.

Strange team to have an irrational dislike for but sure OBE has his reasons. Also helps how good our record generally is against them.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Everyone hates seagulls don't they?

I actually get genuinely pissed off just looking at their badge

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â