Weekends Football 16/18 August/MNF 19 August

andykeenan

2 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

Rashford is a master of having a blinding season when he needs a new contract.

He's on £300k a week now. Its mental. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

He's on £300k a week now. Its mental. 

And the fantastic work he has done with providing school meals for disadvantaged children, and I seriously mean fantastic, seems to make him impervious to criticism from most of the media.

Unless I’ve missed something.

19 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Only just realised from reading the BBC sports page that Jaydon Sancho was excluded from the match day squad.

Ten Hag still not forgiven him given he was a regular in pre season.

Apparently heading to Chelsea😂

• Haha 1

I see no change from the Man Utd of last season atm.

Unless they change manager and improve their central midfield, at best they'll get Europa League football.

Fulham looked midtable, severe lack of quality up top, could be their undoing this season. Paulina was a miss too, Lukic is a good player but they need a replacement for Paulina alongside him. Silva is a good manager though and as long as he's there they shouldn't have any worries. 

8 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

There’s a Diego Carlos sized hole in Fulham’s defence. Calvin Bassey is a liability and I can’t see Palace selling both Guehi and Anderson in this window.

Reminds me so much of Aly Cissokho. You can hardly fathom either of them kicking a ball until they were 21. Horrible footballers. Even the most basic pass you receive from them is a hospital ball. Terrible placement, terrible weight on it. Horrible. How anyone saw 20m on this guy I can't understand. Is it money laundering because he is that bad.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

Good news is Utd are still shit

They still look like there is no plan at all, the spaces they were giving up in midfield was a joke. Fulham were the better team but didnt actually create much. United do have players to score goals to get them out of trouble but I see nothing in that performance different from last year. 

8 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Only just realised from reading the BBC sports page that Jaydon Sancho was excluded from the match day squad.

Ten Hag still not forgiven him given he was a regular in pre season.

Didn't look him in the eye

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, VillaAlex said:

I see no change from the Man Utd of last season atm.

Unless they change manager and improve their central midfield, at best they'll get Europa League football.

Fulham looked midtable, severe lack of quality up top, could be their undoing this season. Paulina was a miss too, Lukic is a good player but they need a replacement for Paulina alongside him. Silva is a good manager though and as long as he's there they shouldn't have any worries. 

I think the league is overrated.

Apart from Arsenal and Man City the league as a whole is very average.

They could easily make top 4

• Like 1

Can't imagine anything other than Ipswich getting a rude awakening

Think they will be this years Luton. They will pluck away and fight all season but not have enough quality

• Like 1

I count three maybe four Liverpool players that might have been booked so far - the current count is zero.

They'd have all been booked in blue.

• Liverpool fouls - 10 
  • Ipswich fouls - 7

Ipswich bookings 3 Liverpool 0.

You're either a star of the TV show or you're not.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pinebro said:

I think the league is overrated.

Apart from Arsenal and Man City the league as a whole is very average.

They could easily make top 4

Strong disagree sir.

Strength in depth is incredible. 3rd-10th could be in any order IMO.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â